Cooking Growing up a Little Italian Boy Panettone Bread from panetone bread pudding recipe , image source: cookingandgrowingupalittleitalianboy.blo…
- 1 slice bread
- 1/2 egg (beaten)
- 4 tablespoons milk
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 4 caramels chopped in small pieces
- 1 medium size ramekin
- Lightly grease the ramekin with butter and preheat the oven on 180°.
- Cut the bread in small pieces of 8.
- Mix beaten egg, milk, sugar, butter and vanilla essence. Whisk till the sugar is completely mixed and dissolved with egg, milk and butter. Add the caramels in this mix.
- Now add the bread in ramekin and pour the egg, milk and sugar mix into the ramekin. And lightly sprinkle brown sugar on the top.
- Now put it in the oven and let it bake for 10-15mins @ 180°. Take out when the bread is golden brown with bubbly melted sugar top.
- You can serve it warm with vanilla ice cream scoop or can be served chill. ENJOY!
Gallery of √ Panetone Bread Pudding Recipe
Related Posts for √ Panetone Bread Pudding Recipe
Heavenly Glazed Lemon Poppy Seed Bread Recipe Knick of Time from lemon poppyseed bread recipe , image source: knickoftime.net Ingredients 3 cups flour 1 teaspoon salt 1 teaspoon baking soda 1 teaspoon baking powder 2 cups sugar Zest from 2 lemons 3 large eggs 1 cup olive oil 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract 2 cups grated zucchini For the glaze: […]
Classic Banana Bread Recipe from recipe to make banana bread , image source: www.myrecipes.com Ingredients Wet ingredients 4 over ripe bananas smashed 1/2 C butter at room temp 2 eggs 1 tsp vanilla 1/2 C sour cream Dry ingredients 1 1/2 C flour 1 tsp baking soda 1/2 tsp salt 1 C sugar Steps Preheat oven to 350° In a large bowl beat wet […]
Perfect Paleo Bread FitMama PDX from paleo bread machine recipe , image source: fitmamapdx.com Ingredients 1 serving 4 x-large eggs or 5 small eggs 1 1/2 cup almond butter 1 1/2 tbsp lemon juice 3/4 tsp baking soda Steps 10 mins Mix all ingredients until ot looks like batter. Pour in 9×5 bread pan, bake at 350 for 45-60 […]