Dessert from panettone bread pudding recipe , image source: jonoandjules.com
- 1 loaf cinnamon bread, cubed
- 4 cups milk
- 4 eggs beaten
- 1/3 cup sugar
- Splash vanilla
- 1 cup raisins, optional
- 1/2 stick butter, melted
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- Preheat oven to 350. Put cubed bread And raisins in a large mixing bowl. In another bowl, whisk the milk, eggs, sugar, vanilla and salt.
- Pour custard over bread and stir to coat. Allow the bread to soak a bit then stir again. Do this until most of the liquid is absorbed. I take about 30 minutes allowing it to absorb.
- Butter a casserole dish. Once the liquid is absorbed into the bread, pour it into the casserole and bake for about 30 minutes. Take out of the oven.
- Increase the oven temp to 375. Combine melted butter and brown sugar and pour evenly over the top. Put back in the oven and cook another 10 minutes or so. It’s done when a toothpick comes out clean.
Gallery of √ Panettone Bread Pudding Recipe
Related Posts for √ Panettone Bread Pudding Recipe
Lemon Zucchini Bread from lemon zucchini bread recipe , image source: www.alattefood.com Ingredients for the bread: 2 cup all purpose flour 1/4 tsp salt 2 tsp baking powder 2 large eggs 1/2 cup canola oil 1 1/3 cup granulated sugar 2 tbsp lemon juice (fresh squeezed is best) 1/2 cup 1% milk (any milk will do) 1 tsp lemon zest ( fresh is best) […]
Cranberry Tea Bread from martha stewart bread recipe , image source: www.marthastewart.com Ingredients 4 servings 1 lb Ground turkey 1 oz Thinly sliced pancetta, finely chopped (1/4 cup) 1/2 Onion, finely chopped (about 3/4 cup) 1 Garlic clove, minced 3/4 Bread crumbs 1 pinch Coarse salt and pepper 1 large egg 1 tbsp Finely chopped fresh sage 1 tsp Finely grated lemon zest Steps […]
Find more Reduced Black & Decker Deluxe Horizontal Bread from black and decker bread machine recipes , image source: www.varagesale.com Ingredients 1 1/4 cup warm water 1 1/2 tablespoon coconut or avocado oil 1/3 cup maple syrup or molasses 3 tablespoon cocoa powder 1 1/2 teaspoon salt 1 1/2 cup all purpose bread flour 1 cup dark rye flour 1 cup whole wheat […]