Panettone Bread Pudding from pannetone bread pudding recipe , image source: aalifemoment.com
- 1 loaf cinnamon bread, cubed
- 4 cups milk
- 4 eggs beaten
- 1/3 cup sugar
- Splash vanilla
- 1 cup raisins, optional
- 1/2 stick butter, melted
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- Preheat oven to 350. Put cubed bread And raisins in a large mixing bowl. In another bowl, whisk the milk, eggs, sugar, vanilla and salt.
- Pour custard over bread and stir to coat. Allow the bread to soak a bit then stir again. Do this until most of the liquid is absorbed. I take about 30 minutes allowing it to absorb.
- Butter a casserole dish. Once the liquid is absorbed into the bread, pour it into the casserole and bake for about 30 minutes. Take out of the oven.
- Increase the oven temp to 375. Combine melted butter and brown sugar and pour evenly over the top. Put back in the oven and cook another 10 minutes or so. It’s done when a toothpick comes out clean.
Gallery of √ Pannetone Bread Pudding Recipe
Related Posts for √ Pannetone Bread Pudding Recipe
Garlic Herb Bread Recipe from garlic herb bread recipe , image source: www.tasteofhome.com Ingredients 2 loaves 1 tbsp. instant yeast 1 tbsp. granulated sugar 1 cup warm water 1 tsp. salt 1 tsp. dried oregano 1 tsp. dried basil 2 tsp. dried rosemary 6 cloves garlic, minced 1/3 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese 2 cups – 2 1/2 cups all purpose flour 3 tbsp. olive oil, […]
Cinnamon Raisin Bread – Lovefoo s from easy cinnamon raisin bread recipe , image source: lovefoodies.com Ingredients 20 servings breads 5 cup bread flour 5 tsp yeast 1 1/2 tsp baking soda 2 tsp salt 1 tsp brown sugar 2 tbsp cinnamon 3 1/2 cup milk, heated to 120-125 degrees 1 1/2 cup raisins 1 non stick spray to use on plastic wrap and […]
Refrigerator Bread and Butter Pickles from bread and butter pickle canning recipe , image source: www.pinterest.com Ingredients 3 1/2 lb pickling cucumbers ( about 14 small to medium ) 2 1/2 cup vinegar 2 1/2 cup granulated sugar 1/4 cup Ball Bread & Butter pickling mix Steps Cut ends off cucumbers. Cut into 1/2″ slices. Prepare boiling water canner. […]