Cooking Tip of the Day Recipe Baked Ham and Cheese from pillsbury french bread recipe , image source: cookingtipoftheday.blogspot.com
- A. Bread
- 230 g all purpose flour
- 60 g bread flour
- 125 g whole milk
- 40 g sugar
- 4 g instant yeast
- 3 g salt
- 1 egg (50g)
- 65 g unsalted butter
- B. Topping
- 30 g pearl sugar
- 1 egg +15ml water
- In a mixing bowl, mixed all the ingredients (exept butter) together. Use a spoon to slightly stir it until it form a sticky dough. Use the dough hook in the machine to beat the dough at medium to low speed for about 5 minutes. After 5 minutes, add butter change from medium to high speed for about 7 minutes until the dough is smooth and leaves the side of the mixing bowl.
- Transfer the dough out to a lightly floured surface. Lightly knead Lightly knead, shape into a ball. Cover the dough with a wet towel or clingy wrap in the process of proofing.
- Let it proof 30 minutes.
- Divide into 6-8 equal portions. Cover by clingy wrap and rest 10’.
- Roll the dough into a long cylindrical shape. Transfer the dough to the baking tray and and let it proof until it is double to triple in size (about 60’).
- Preheat the oven to 210oC. Prepare 2 cups of boiling water to be put in 2 different corner of the oven.
- Once the proofing is done, brush the dough with egg wash and use scizzor to make zigzag cut.
- Sprinkle pearl sugar on top.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until the bread is golden brown.
- Ta da…
- So soft inside!
- Best served with a cup of milk coffee.
- Lovely bread!
Gallery of √ Pillsbury French Bread Recipe
Related Posts for √ Pillsbury French Bread Recipe
Basic Yeast Bread recipe – All recipes Australia NZ from simple bread recipe with yeast , image source: allrecipes.com.au Ingredients 2 loaves 1 tbsp. instant yeast 1 tbsp. granulated sugar 1 cup warm water 1 tsp. salt 1 tsp. dried oregano 1 tsp. dried basil 2 tsp. dried rosemary 6 cloves garlic, minced 1/3 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese 2 cups – 2 1/2 cups […]
Hitachi Hb B101 Bread Machine Recipe Book from hitachi bread machine recipes , image source: dandkmotorsports.com Ingredients 20 servings Dough 1 cup Water 1 tbsp Sugar 1 tsp Salt 2 1/2 cup Bread Flour 1 1/2 tsp Yeast Coating 1 large Egg Yolk 1 tbsp Water Steps 3 hours 30 mins Place dough ingredients in bread machine in the order listed. Run […]
Rhubarb Sour Cream Coffee Cake Recipe Aesop from rhubarb bread recipe sour cream , image source: www.pinterest.ca Ingredients 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter) butter softenened 1 cup sugar 2 eggs beaten 1 1/2 cups flour 1 tsp. baking soda 1/2 tsp. salt 1 cup mashed bananas about 3 1/2 cup sour cream 1 tsp. vanilla 1 cup walnuts chopped (optional) Steps Preheat oven to 350 […]