Bread Pudding from pioneer woman bread pudding recipe , image source: thepioneerwoman.com
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/3 cup heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 2 tablespoons cinnamon sugar
- 1 package Hershey’s S’mores milk chocolate chips (7 ounce package)
- 1 package white bread (I’m using Kings Hawaiian sweet rolls) broken up
- In a bowl combine : eggs, milk, heavy cream,vanilla extract,and white sugar, beat with a whisk…….
- Meanwhile break up your bread and place into a greased crockpot……
- Pour entire bag of Hershey’s s’mores package into crock pot with bread pieces……
- Pour wet ingredients over bread and s’mores chips in crockpot…..Mix gently…..
- Sprinkle the cinnamon sugar over the top……
- Cover crockpot and cook on low for 2 hours……I lightly stirred mine after an hour to prevent it from sticking too much to the bottom of the crockpot……
- Serve and enjoy 😉!!!
Gallery of √ Pioneer Woman Bread Pudding Recipe
Related Posts for √ Pioneer Woman Bread Pudding Recipe
Food Wanderings Dark Pumpernickel Rye Bread from german pumpernickel bread recipe , image source: www.pinterest.ca Ingredients 1 1/4 cup warm water 1 1/2 tablespoon coconut or avocado oil 1/3 cup maple syrup or molasses 3 tablespoon cocoa powder 1 1/2 teaspoon salt 1 1/2 cup all purpose bread flour 1 cup dark rye flour 1 cup whole wheat flour 2 1/2 teaspoon dry yeast […]
No Knead Cast Iron Whole Wheat Bread no kneading from crusty whole wheat bread recipe , image source: www.pinterest.com Ingredients 300 grams ▲Bread (strong) flour 6 grams ▲Salt 3 grams ▲ Yeast 90 ml ▲ Water 21 grams ▲ Sour cream 60 grams Raisins 1 Boiling water 1 tbsp Rum 40 grams Orange peel 50 grams Walnuts 30 grams ●Whole wheat flour 180 ml ●Water Steps Pour […]
Vegan Recipe YUM 5 Ingre nt Spelt & Chia Seed Banana from vegan spelt bread recipe , image source: vegannewstoday.com Ingredients 6 servings 3 cup mashed kabocha squash 1 cup sourdough starter 2 cup fresh milled spelt flour 1 tsp salt 1 Tsp olive oil Steps Mash room temperature baked kabocha squash in a food processor or by a fork. […]