Panzanella Recipe from pioneer woman corn bread recipe , image source: www.pinterest.com
- 1/2 onion, diced fine
- 1 -ounce unsalted butter
- 1/2 teaspoon thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon rosemary
- 1 (15 ounce) can creamed style sweet corn
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 cup yellow cornmeal, whole grain, stone ground
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- to taste Ground black pepper
- 2 cups French bread, cubed – https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/11150460-french-bread
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a Cast Iron Skillet, sweat onions with butter for 5-10 minutes until translucent then add herbs.
- Combine corn, cream, eggs, baking powder, cornmeal, parmesan, salt, and pepper in a large mixing bowl. Add cubed bread and fold to combine. Pour batter into skillet, right on top of the onion mixture. Bake 50 minutes, or until set. Cool slightly before serving.
Gallery of √ Pioneer Woman Corn Bread Recipe
Related Posts for √ Pioneer Woman Corn Bread Recipe
Pizza dough This Pizza Dough Recipe is SUPER easy to make from kitchenaid mixer bread recipe , image source: www.pinterest.com Ingredients 8 servings 1 lb ground turkey 1/4 cup diced onions 1/4 cup diced pepper 1 tbsp olive oil 1/2 cup milk 1/4 cup ketchup 1/4 cup barbecue sauce 2 eggs 4 tbsp crumble blue cheese 1 cup mixer of bread crumbs and panko Steps […]
Bread Machine Cinnamon Raisin Bread from cinnamon bread recipe for bread machine , image source: www.thespruceeats.com Ingredients 8 servings Dough 1 cup lukewarm water 2 tbsp softened butter 3 1/3 cup all purpose flour 1/4 cup sugar 1 tsp salt 1 tbsp regular active dry yeast OR bread machine yeast OR quick acting active dry yeast 1 large egg Filling 1/3 cup sugar […]
No Knead Bread Recipe NYT Cooking from no knead bread recipes , image source: cooking.nytimes.com Ingredients 4 cups bread ends, cut into 1 inch pieces 2 tbsp olive oil 1/2 tsp salt 1 tsp onion powder 1/2 tsp garlic powder 1/2 tsp dried basil 1/2 tsp Italian seasoning Steps 4 mins In a large mixing bowl, toss the bread ends with olive […]