Pizza Monkey Bread Recipe The Girl Who Ate Everything from pizza monkey bread recipe , image source: www.the-girl-who-ate-everything.com
- 1 teaspoon Active Dry Yeast (or 3/4 teaspoon Instant Yeast)
- 1/2 teaspoon Sugar
- 1/4 cup Water Lukewarm
- 1 Tablespoon Butter
- 1/4 cup Milk
- 1/8 teaspoon Salt (adjust to taste)
- 1 cup Pizza Sauce – homemade or store bought
- 1 Tablespoon Mixed Herbs (oregano, basil, pepper, rosemary etc.)
- 1 Tablespoon Chilli Flakes
- 1/2 cup Mozzarella Cheese Grated
- 1 inch Mozzarella Cheese cubes of (as many as the number of rolls you make)
- 2 teaspoons Oil
- 2 teaspoons Semolina Cornmeal /
- To lukewarm water, add the sugar and yeast. Mix well and set aside for 4-5 minutes until yeast starts to bubble. (if using instant yeast, it won’t bubble)
- Meanwhile, add butter to milk and bring to a gentle boil. Let the butter melt into the milk, mix well and set aside.
- To a mixing bowl, add flour, salt, milk mixture and yeast mixture. Mix well until combined. Then knead by hand for 10-15 minutes or by electric mixer for 8-10 minutes until you have a smooth, elastic dough.
- Oil a bowl, place the dough in it, cover and let it rise for 1 hour or until the dough doubles in volume.
- In a round baking pan, add oil all over the pan. Sprinkle generously with cornmeal or semolina. This will prevent the bread from sticking.
- Cut mozzarella cheese into 1/2 or 1 inch cubes and set aside. You’ll need as many cubes as the number of rolls you plan to make.
- Punch down the dough. Take portions of the dough, roll it into thin 2-3 inch logs. Cut into bite sized pieces and roll each piece into a lemon-sized ball. (You can make larger rolls too, if you want)
- Stuff each roll with a cheese cube, roll again to seal the edges.
- Place all the rolls into the prepared baking pan at a distance of 1/2 inch from each other. Cover the pan and let it rise for 30 minutes in a warm spot or until the rolls have plumped up.
- Meanwhile, preheat your oven to 200 C / 400 F
- Generously brush the rolls with melted butter. Spread the sauce, cheese and mixed herbs all over the rolls.
- Bake at 200 C for 20-25 minutes or until the rolls are fully cooked through.
- Remove from the oven, let the rolls cool a bit and then serve warm with the dip of your choice.
Gallery of √ Pizza Monkey Bread Recipe
Related Posts for √ Pizza Monkey Bread Recipe
133 best No Yeast Bread Recipes images on Pinterest from bread recipes no yeast , image source: www.pinterest.com Ingredients Depends on size 3 Lg Bananas mashed 2/3 Cup Granulated Stevia 1/3 Cup Honey 1/2 Cup Butter (room temp) 2 Eggs 2 Cups 100% Whole Wheat Flour 2 Tsp Baking Powder 1 Tsp Baking Soda 1 Tsp Vanilla Steps Preheat oven to 350 degrees while […]
Olive Garden Bread Sticks Copycat Recipe from recipes for bread sticks , image source: www.recipelion.com Ingredients 3 servings 1 can Small biscuits 1/2 tsp Oregano 2 tbsp Garlic 3 tbsp Butter Steps 5 mins perheat oven 350. roll each biscuit with hand in foam of a bread stick. flatten each one with your thumbs melt butter then add garlic […]
Healthy Zucchini Bread Recipes — Eatwell101 from healthy zucchini bread recipe , image source: www.eatwell101.com Ingredients 1 Cup white unbleached all-purpose flour 1 cup whole wheat flour 1 teaspoon baking soda 1 teaspoon baking powder 1 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon 1/2 teaspoon salt 2 medium zucchini, about 2 cups shredded 1/2 cup granulated sugar 1/4 cup honey 1/2 cup plain nonfat Greek yogurt 2 large eggs 6 […]