Lemon Yogurt Poppy Seed Bread The Best Blog Recipes from poppy seed bread recipes , image source: thebestblogrecipes.com
- 1 Italian Loaf (about 12in.)
- 1 stick Butter (melted)
- 1 oz Olive Oil
- 3 tsp Minced Onion
- 2 clove Garlic (grated)
- 1 tbsp Dijon Mustard
- 1 tbsp Poppy Seeds
- 3 tsp Chopped Parsley
- 12 oz Grated Cheese (your choice)
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Mix the melted butter, olive oil, onion, garlic, Dijon mustard, poppy seeds and parsley in a bowl.
- Cut bread into cubes with “X” slices without cutting all the way through the bottom crust.
- Pour butter mixture carefully into the “X” cracks and over the top of the bread using a spoon. Fill cracks with the grated cheese.
- Wrap entire loaf with foil, sealing the sides properly and bake for 15-20 minutes. Remove from oven and unwrap. Bake for an additional 10 minutes until cheese is fully melted.
Gallery of √ Poppy Seed Bread Recipes
Related Posts for √ Poppy Seed Bread Recipes
how to make fluffy fry bread from fluffy fry bread recipe , image source: recipeler.com Ingredients 2-3 slices bread 1 egg 1/2 tbs sugar (I used 1tbs) 1 pinch salt 1/4 tsp vanilla extract 3 tbs milk 8 strawberries 1/2 orange 1-2 tbs honey/ maple syrup 1 pinch cinnamon Steps Clean and cut your fruits. Set aside. Whisk egg, sugar, and salt until sugar completely […]
Quick and Easy Bread Bowls Recipe from easy bread bowl recipe , image source: www.tasteofhome.com Ingredients 4 servings 4 small slices of ham 4 eggs 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese 4 bread rolls Steps 12 mins Preheat oven to 180 degrees, celcius Cut the tops of the bread rolls, scoop out the centre and go around the edge with […]
Swedish Coffee Bread Swedish Tea Ring from sweet yeast bread recipe , image source: www.simplyrecipes.com Ingredients 8 servings for the dough 4 large egg yolks, room temperature 1 large whole egg, room temperature 2 ounces sugar, approximately 1/4 cup 6 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted 1 teaspoon cold butter for lubricating baking dish 3/4 cup buttermilk, room temperature 15 ounces all-purpose flour divided […]