Budin de Pan Recipe A Traditional Puerto Rican White from puerto rican bread pudding recipe , image source: honeymoonalways.com
- 1 slice bread
- 1/2 egg (beaten)
- 4 tablespoons milk
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 4 caramels chopped in small pieces
- 1 medium size ramekin
- Lightly grease the ramekin with butter and preheat the oven on 180°.
- Cut the bread in small pieces of 8.
- Mix beaten egg, milk, sugar, butter and vanilla essence. Whisk till the sugar is completely mixed and dissolved with egg, milk and butter. Add the caramels in this mix.
- Now add the bread in ramekin and pour the egg, milk and sugar mix into the ramekin. And lightly sprinkle brown sugar on the top.
- Now put it in the oven and let it bake for 10-15mins @ 180°. Take out when the bread is golden brown with bubbly melted sugar top.
- You can serve it warm with vanilla ice cream scoop or can be served chill. ENJOY!
Gallery of √ Puerto Rican Bread Pudding Recipe
Related Posts for √ Puerto Rican Bread Pudding Recipe
How to Keep Indian Fry Bread Fresh from indian fry bread recipe with yeast , image source: oureverydaylife.com Ingredients 48 servings For the Dough: 3 cups flour 1 1/2 cups vegetable oil 1 teaspoon bread spices, (yeast, fennel, and poppy seed) For the Filling: 7/16 kg ground beef, or lamb 2 onions, grated 1 teaspoon black pepper, ground 1 teaspoon cumin vegetable […]
Honey Wheat Oatmeal Bread All Whole Grain Version Recipe from honey oatmeal bread machine recipe , image source: www.food.com Ingredients 12 servings bread 1 1/4 cup warm water (+3 tbsp) (NOT HOT WATER) 1/4 cup honey 1 1/2 tsp yeast 1 1/2 tbsp milk powder 1 cup rolled oats 1 cup all-purpose white flour 2 cup whole wheat flour 2 tbsp vital wheat […]
Healthy Banana Bread Recipe Cookie and Kate from healthy banana bread recipe , image source: cookieandkate.com Ingredients 3 big ripe bananas or 5 smaller bananas 1/2 cup greek yogurt (plain or vanilla) 1/2 cup honey 1 tsp vanilla extract 2 eggs 1 & 1/2 cups all purpose flour or whole wheat 1 tsp baking soda 1 tsp baking powder 1 tsp cinnamon Pinch salt 1/2 […]