Cheesy Garlic Pull Apart Bread A Spicy Perspective from pull apart bread recipe , image source: www.aspicyperspective.com
- 1 Sturdy Loaf of Bread, Sourdough
- 2 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 2 Tbsp Unsalted Butter
- 6 Cloves Garlic, minced
- 1 tsp Italian Seasoning
- 8 oz Mozzarella, shredded or Cubed
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.Line a baking sheet with some aluminum foil and place the loaf of bread in the center. Making sure to cut only 2/3 of the way through the bread, cut slits on a diagonal on both sides to resemble a diamond shape (make sure you don’t cut all the way through) set aside.
- In a small saucepan, add the oil, garlic and butter and bring to a sizzle. Allow it to cook together on medium low heat for just about a minute, remove from the heat, add the Italian seasoning and set aside.(I use the microwave till the butter melts)
- Using a pastry brush, brush the garlic oil mixture all over the top and between each piece of bread and stuff each piece with a cubed (or shredded) mozzarella.
- Gather up the sides of the aluminum foil that the bread is sitting on and wrap it around the base of the bread. With another piece of foil, wrap the top of the bread.
- Put it in the oven for 15 minutes, remove the foil, increase the temperature to 375 degrees and bake for an additional 15 minutes or until the top is nice and crispy.
- Notes- you can use any kind of bread, and cheese… my bakery didn’t have the round sourdough bread so I had to use an plain Italian loaf, and it worked out good. I used my favorite cheese, Hot jalapeño & Habanero jack.hardest part was cutting it mainly because I don’t have a bread knife. (I like to use this as a snack) I didn’t measure anything, was made to taste, and what I had on hand.
Gallery of √ Pull Apart Bread Recipe
Related Posts for √ Pull Apart Bread Recipe
Sourdough Bread from sourdough bread recipe for bread machine , image source: www.breadmakermachines.com Ingredients 1 serving 180 grams Bread flour 40 grams Whole wheat flour 30 grams Rye flour 5 grams Salt 5 grams Honey 160 grams Water 2 1/2 grams Dry yeast 50 grams Walnuts 70 grams Dried fruits soaked in rum Steps Add all of the ingredients to the bread maker and […]
Balsamic Bread Dip DISTILLERY 9 from bread dipping oil recipe balsamic , image source: distillery9.com Ingredients 1 serving 1 tablespoon olive oil 1 tablespoon parmesan cheese 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning 1 teaspoon pepper Steps 5 mins Combine all ingredients into a large bowl and stir. Serve with whole wheat bread and enjoy!
Easy Monkey Bread Recipe · The Typical Mom from monkey bread recipe easy , image source: temeculablogs.com Ingredients 2 cans refrigerated biscuits (8 count) – such as Pillsbury 1/2 cup grated parmesan 2 tsp dried parsley 2 tsp garlic powder 1/2 cup finely shredded mozzarella or Italian Cheese blend 1 stick butter – melted Steps Preheat oven to 375°F. Spray a […]