Cheese Stuffed Garlic Pull Apart Bread Cookies and Cups from pull apart bread recipes , image source: cookiesandcups.com
- 1 Sturdy Loaf of Bread, Sourdough
- 2 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 2 Tbsp Unsalted Butter
- 6 Cloves Garlic, minced
- 1 tsp Italian Seasoning
- 8 oz Mozzarella, shredded or Cubed
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.Line a baking sheet with some aluminum foil and place the loaf of bread in the center. Making sure to cut only 2/3 of the way through the bread, cut slits on a diagonal on both sides to resemble a diamond shape (make sure you don’t cut all the way through) set aside.
- In a small saucepan, add the oil, garlic and butter and bring to a sizzle. Allow it to cook together on medium low heat for just about a minute, remove from the heat, add the Italian seasoning and set aside.(I use the microwave till the butter melts)
- Using a pastry brush, brush the garlic oil mixture all over the top and between each piece of bread and stuff each piece with a cubed (or shredded) mozzarella.
- Gather up the sides of the aluminum foil that the bread is sitting on and wrap it around the base of the bread. With another piece of foil, wrap the top of the bread.
- Put it in the oven for 15 minutes, remove the foil, increase the temperature to 375 degrees and bake for an additional 15 minutes or until the top is nice and crispy.
- Notes- you can use any kind of bread, and cheese… my bakery didn’t have the round sourdough bread so I had to use an plain Italian loaf, and it worked out good. I used my favorite cheese, Hot jalapeño & Habanero jack.hardest part was cutting it mainly because I don’t have a bread knife. (I like to use this as a snack) I didn’t measure anything, was made to taste, and what I had on hand.
Gallery of √ Pull Apart Bread Recipes
Related Posts for √ Pull Apart Bread Recipes
Rye Bread Recipe from rye bread recipes for bread machine , image source: www.breadmakermachines.com Ingredients 1 cup warm water 1/2 cup milk 2 tablespoon brown sugar 2 tablespoon maple syrup 1 teaspoon salt 2 tablespoon butter 3 cup white flour 1 cup dark rye flour 2 teaspoon dry active yeast Steps Put the ingredients in the bread machine Set the machine to 3 hours, […]
Slim Down Banana Bread Recipe from low calorie bread recipe , image source: www.pinterest.ca Ingredients 16 servings 1 1/4 cup whole wheat flour 3/4 cup cornmeal 1/4 cup Sugar replacement that measures like sugar 2 tsp baking powder 1/4 tsp salt 1 cup unsweetened almond milk 1/4 cup applesauce 1 egg Steps 20 mins Preheat oven to 400°F Mix all dry ingredients in […]