The BEST Pumpkin Bread Tastes Better From Scratch from pumpkin bread recipes from scratch , image source: tastesbetterfromscratch.com
- 3 1/2 cups (420 g) all purpose flour (I use cake flour)
- 1 1/2 cups (300 g) sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp (7.5 g) salt
- 2 teaspoons (10g)baking soda
- 3 tsp (15 g) pumpkin pie spice (or 2 tsp cinnamon, 3/4 tsp nutmeg, 1/8 tsp cloves, 1/8 tsp ground ginger))
- 1 (15 oz) can (424 g) of pure pumpkin puree (about 1 3/4 cup)
- 5 eggs
- 1 cup (240 ml) canola oil
- 1/2 cup (120 ml) water (can use Coconut milk, almond milk, soy milk…)
- 1 cup (240 ml) raisins
- 1 cup (240 ml) Toasted Pumpkin Seeds
- 1 cup (240 ml) walnuts
- Preheat oven to 350F (176C) degrees. Grease 2 loaf pans (23 cm x 13 cm).
- Mix dry ingredients (flour, sugar, baking soda, salt, pumpkin spices).
- Mix wet ingredients (egg, pumpkin puree, oil, water.
- Combine the dry into the wet, 1/3 at a time, being careful not to over mix! (Or you will have tough bread!) Add raisin and mix.
- Pour batter into two loaf pans. Top one with walnuts and top the other with Pumpkin seeds.
- Bake until a toothpick comes out clean, about 50- 60mins.
- Cool in rack.
- Make a fantastic hostess gift if you’re traveling to someone’s house for Thanksgiving.
Gallery of √ Pumpkin Bread Recipes From Scratch
Related Posts for √ Pumpkin Bread Recipes From Scratch
Honey Wheat Oatmeal Bread All Whole Grain Version Recipe from honey oatmeal bread machine recipe , image source: www.food.com Ingredients 12 servings bread 1 1/4 cup warm water (+3 tbsp) (NOT HOT WATER) 1/4 cup honey 1 1/2 tsp yeast 1 1/2 tbsp milk powder 1 cup rolled oats 1 cup all-purpose white flour 2 cup whole wheat flour 2 tbsp vital wheat […]
Tasting Starbucks New and Improved Items from starbucks banana nut bread recipe , image source: www.seriouseats.com Ingredients 1 3/4 cup whole wheat flour 1/4 cup Cornflour 2 tsp Cinnamon powder Pinch salt 1 1/2 cup Mashed banana 1/2 cup thick Curd (remove extra water) 1 1/2 tsp Baking soda 1 cup Sugar 1/2 cup Oil 2 tsp Vanilla essence 1/2 cup coarsely crushed pecan and walnuts […]