15 Best Healthy Pumpkin Bread Recipes Two Healthy Kitchens from pumpkin bread recipes healthy , image source: twohealthykitchens.com
- Wet ingredients
- 1 cup 100% pure pumpkin pureé
- 1/4 cup + 2 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 1/4 cup + 2 tablespoons coconut sugar
- 1 flax egg (1 tablespoon ground flax + 3 tablespoons water, whisk together, set for 10 mins)
- Dry ingredients:
- 2 cups gluten-free oat flour
- 1/2 cup almond meal
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup vegan chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350° F. Line a standard loaf pan with parchment paper or greased foil. Set aside.
- Add the wet ingredients to a large bowl: pumpkin, coconut oil, maple syrup, sugar, flax egg, and vanilla. Whisk until well incorporated.
- Add the dry ingredients: oat flour, almond meal, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon, cloves, nutmeg, and salt. Whisk together until just incorporated, making sure no flour patches remain. Fold in chocolate chips.
- Pour batter into prepared loaf pan and spread into an even layer. Using a butter knife, cut a slit down the top of the loaf, making it slightly off center. This will create a beautiful split on top of the loaf. Optionally, sprinkle and lightly press 1 1/2 tablespoons chocolate chips into the loaf.
- Bake for 40-60 minutes. Mine took 50 minutes. Test for doneness by sticking a toothpick into the center of the loaf. The toothpick will come out clean when the loaf is done.
- Allow to cool on a cooling rack for 2-3 hours, or until completely cool.
Gallery of √ Pumpkin Bread Recipes Healthy
Related Posts for √ Pumpkin Bread Recipes Healthy
Cream Cheese Pumpkin Bread Recipe Food from pumpkin cream cheese bread recipe , image source: www.food.com Ingredients 1 1/4 cup warm water 1 1/2 tablespoon coconut or avocado oil 1/3 cup maple syrup or molasses 3 tablespoon cocoa powder 1 1/2 teaspoon salt 1 1/2 cup all purpose bread flour 1 cup dark rye flour 1 cup whole wheat flour 2 1/2 teaspoon dry […]
Mommy s Kitchen Home Cooking & Family Friendly Recipes from homemade monkey bread recipe , image source: www.mommyskitchen.net Ingredients 3/4 cup milk 6 tablespoons butter 1/4 cup sugar 1 egg slightly beaten 1 teaspoon salt 3-3 1/2 cups bread flour (may take little more or less) 2 packages active dry yeast 1 cup warm water Brown sugar and cinnamon Steps Add yeast to […]
Panettone Bread Pudding from pannetone bread pudding recipe , image source: aalifemoment.com Ingredients 1 loaf cinnamon bread, cubed 4 cups milk 4 eggs beaten 1/3 cup sugar Splash vanilla 1 cup raisins, optional 1/2 stick butter, melted 1/4 cup brown sugar Steps Preheat oven to 350. Put cubed bread And raisins in a large mixing bowl. In another bowl, whisk the milk, eggs, […]