Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Bread Recipe from pumpkin chocolate chip bread recipe , image source: shewearsmanyhats.com
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 1/8 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp plus 1/8 tsp nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp ground cloves
- 1/4 tsp ground ginger
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup butter
- 2 large eggs
- 3/4 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 2 tbsp milk
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 9×5 inch loaf pan.
- Combine flour, baking soda, 1 tsp cinnamon, 1/2 tsp nutmeg, the salt, cloves, & ginger in a medium bowl & mix well.
- Combine granulated sugar & butter in a large bowl. Beat with an electric mixer set at high speed until creamy. Beat in eggs. Add the flour mixture alternately with the pumpkin, mixing well after each addition. Stir in chocolate chips.
- Spoon batter into prepared loaf pan. Bake until a toothpick inserted comes out clean, about 55 to 60 minutes. Cool loaf in pan for 5 minutes. Remove to a wire rack to cool completely.
- For glaze, combine the remaining cinnamon, remaining nutmeg, powdered sugar, & milk in small bowl & mix well. Drizzle over cooled loaf.
Gallery of √ Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Bread Recipe
Related Posts for √ Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Bread Recipe
Top 10 Pull Apart Bread Recipes RecipePorn from cinnamon roll bread recipe , image source: www.recipeporn.com Ingredients 8 servings for the dough 4 large egg yolks, room temperature 1 large whole egg, room temperature 2 ounces sugar, approximately 1/4 cup 6 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted 1 teaspoon cold butter for lubricating baking dish 3/4 cup buttermilk, room temperature 15 ounces all-purpose flour […]
Emerils Shrimp Scampi Po Boy Garlic Bread Recipe Food from po boy bread recipe , image source: www.food.com Ingredients 6 servings 1 packages of fresh/frozen shrimp 1 fresh rolls/french bread 1 lettuce 1 sliced tomatoes 1 packages seasoned fish fry, mixed with a cup of flour (if u choose to do it this way) Steps 30 mins heat skillet to […]
Traditional Irish Soda Bread Recipe Food from authentic irish soda bread recipes , image source: www.food.com Ingredients 8 servings 4 cups flour 2 teaspoons baking soda 1 teaspoon salt 1 2/3 cups buttermilk Steps 50 minutes In a large bowl combine flour, soda, and salt. Gradually stir in buttermilk until dough comes together in a slightly sticky ball. Turn […]