The Brave Cook Spiced Eggless Pumpkin Quick Bread from pumpkin quick bread recipe , image source: thebravecook.blogspot.com
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 1/8 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp plus 1/8 tsp nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp ground cloves
- 1/4 tsp ground ginger
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup butter
- 2 large eggs
- 3/4 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 2 tbsp milk
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 9×5 inch loaf pan.
- Combine flour, baking soda, 1 tsp cinnamon, 1/2 tsp nutmeg, the salt, cloves, & ginger in a medium bowl & mix well.
- Combine granulated sugar & butter in a large bowl. Beat with an electric mixer set at high speed until creamy. Beat in eggs. Add the flour mixture alternately with the pumpkin, mixing well after each addition. Stir in chocolate chips.
- Spoon batter into prepared loaf pan. Bake until a toothpick inserted comes out clean, about 55 to 60 minutes. Cool loaf in pan for 5 minutes. Remove to a wire rack to cool completely.
- For glaze, combine the remaining cinnamon, remaining nutmeg, powdered sugar, & milk in small bowl & mix well. Drizzle over cooled loaf.
Gallery of √ Pumpkin Quick Bread Recipe
Related Posts for √ Pumpkin Quick Bread Recipe
Amazon Hamilton Beach Bread Maker 2 Lbs from hamilton beach bread machine recipes , image source: www.amazon.com Ingredients 1 1/2 cups water 1 1/2 tsp salt 3 tsp sugar 2 tps butter 3 1/2 cups all purpose flour 1 1/2 tsp bread machine yeast Steps Put the ingredients in the machine in this order: water, sugar, salt, butter, flour, yeast. Take […]
yeast bread definition from recipe for yeast bread , image source: recipepes.com Ingredients Ingredients 1/2 cup water 1/2 cup milk 1 egg 1/3 cup butter 1/2 cup sugar 1 tsp salt 3 3/4 cup all purpose flour 2 1/4 tsp yeast 1/4 cup melted butter Steps Place all ingredients into bread maker as listed. EXCEPT THE MELTED BUTTER Select dough cycle When finished shape […]
White Whole Wheat Bread ObesityHelp ObesityHelp from white whole wheat bread recipe , image source: www.obesityhelp.com Ingredients 2 cups scald milk 2 teaspoon salt 4 tablespoons shortening 1 cup white flour 5 cups whole wheat flour 1/4 cup molasses 21/2 packs yeast Steps Combine small amount of the milk and yeast Add salt and molasses and blend Add all the flour What […]