Cinnamon Bread no yeast quick bread soft and sweet from quick and easy bread recipe , image source: www.pinterest.com
- 3 Very ripe bananas, peeled
- 1/3 cup Melted butter
- 1 cup Sugar
- 1 Egg,beaten
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- 1 tsp Baking soda
- 1 pinch Salt
- 1 1/2 cup All-purpose flour
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (175°C), and butter a 4×8-inch loaf pan.
- In a mixing bowl, mash the ripe bananas with a fork until smooth. Stir the melted butter into the mashed bananas.
- Mix in the baking soda and salt. Stir in the sugar, beaten egg, and vanilla extract. Mix in the flour.
- Pour the batter into your prepared loaf pan. Bake for 1 hour to 1 hour 10 minutes (check at 50 minutes) at 350°F (175°C), or until a tester inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Remove from oven and cool completely on a rack. Remove the banana bread from the pan. Slice and serve. (A bread knife helps to make slices that aren’t crumbly.)
Gallery of √ Quick and Easy Bread Recipe
Related Posts for √ Quick and Easy Bread Recipe
Rye Bread Recipe from rye bread recipe for bread machine , image source: www.breadmakermachines.com Ingredients 1 cup warm water 1/2 cup milk 2 tablespoon brown sugar 2 tablespoon maple syrup 1 teaspoon salt 2 tablespoon butter 3 cup white flour 1 cup dark rye flour 2 teaspoon dry active yeast Steps Put the ingredients in the bread machine Set the machine to 3 hours, […]
Easy Italian Bread from easy italian bread recipe , image source: letsdishrecipes.com Ingredients 9 servings 1 large loaf of Italian bread, I got mine from Publix bakery 1/2 cup margarine, or butter 2 tbsp granulated garlic powder Steps Preheat oven 375° Fahrenheit Slice loaf of bread into nine slices butter and sprinkle with garlic Bake 15 minutes or […]
Cheese Stuffed Garlic Pull Apart Bread Cookies and Cups from pull apart bread recipes , image source: cookiesandcups.com Ingredients 1 Sturdy Loaf of Bread, Sourdough 2 Tbsp Olive Oil 2 Tbsp Unsalted Butter 6 Cloves Garlic, minced 1 tsp Italian Seasoning 8 oz Mozzarella, shredded or Cubed Steps Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.Line a baking sheet with some aluminum foil […]