Cinnamon Bread no yeast quick bread soft and sweet from quick and easy bread recipe , image source: www.pinterest.com
- 3 Very ripe bananas, peeled
- 1/3 cup Melted butter
- 1 cup Sugar
- 1 Egg,beaten
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- 1 tsp Baking soda
- 1 pinch Salt
- 1 1/2 cup All-purpose flour
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (175°C), and butter a 4×8-inch loaf pan.
- In a mixing bowl, mash the ripe bananas with a fork until smooth. Stir the melted butter into the mashed bananas.
- Mix in the baking soda and salt. Stir in the sugar, beaten egg, and vanilla extract. Mix in the flour.
- Pour the batter into your prepared loaf pan. Bake for 1 hour to 1 hour 10 minutes (check at 50 minutes) at 350°F (175°C), or until a tester inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Remove from oven and cool completely on a rack. Remove the banana bread from the pan. Slice and serve. (A bread knife helps to make slices that aren’t crumbly.)
Gallery of √ Quick and Easy Bread Recipe
Related Posts for √ Quick and Easy Bread Recipe
Master Baking Powder and Bread Improver Manufacturer from bread recipe with baking powder , image source: www.indiamart.com Ingredients Depends on size 3 Lg Bananas mashed 2/3 Cup Granulated Stevia 1/3 Cup Honey 1/2 Cup Butter (room temp) 2 Eggs 2 Cups 100% Whole Wheat Flour 2 Tsp Baking Powder 1 Tsp Baking Soda 1 Tsp Vanilla Steps Preheat oven to 350 degrees while making […]
Banana Blueberry Bread Recipe from banana blueberry bread recipe , image source: recipeland.com Ingredients 1 1/4 cup granulated sugar 2 stick Butter, softened plus save wrappers 1 pints blueberries/blackberries 2 large eggs 3 1/2 bananas 1/2 cup buttermilk 2 tsp vanilla extract 2 1/2 cup all purpose flour 1 tsp baking soda 1 tsp salt Steps 1 hour 30 mins Preheat oven to 350. Mix […]
Cherokee Fry Bread Recipe from recipe for fry bread , image source: www.youtube.com Ingredients 4-5 cups flour (use half AP and half self rising) 2 tsp baking powder (fresh) 1/2 tsp salt 1 & 1/2 to 2 cups lukewarm water Oil for frying (I used Canola) Steps Sift the dry ingredients together in a large bowl and make a […]