Quick and Easy Banana Bread Recipe from quick banana bread recipe , image source: livelikeyouarerich.com
- 1 Banana
- 80 grams Flour
- 1 tsp Baking powder
- 1 tsp Sugar
- 100 ml Milk
- 1 tbsp Vegetable oil
- There are various silicone steamers out there but this is the one I use (I recommend using a container that has it’s own lid!).
- Mash the banana with a fork.
- Put all of the ingredients, including the mashed banana, into a bowl and mix together.
- To decrease dirty dishes, I combined everything into the silicone container.
- Pour into the container and cover with a lid. Microwave for 4 minutes for 600 W.
- Done! Please check to make sure it’s completely cooked by poking with a toothpick.
- Please slice into pieces and enjoy If you wait until it’s cooled, it will
Gallery of √ Quick Banana Bread Recipe
Related Posts for √ Quick Banana Bread Recipe
Paleo Chocolate Chip Coconut Flour Banana Bread from recipes using bread flour , image source: www.pinterest.com Ingredients 4 cups bread flour + extra for dusting 3 tsp herbs de Provence 2 tsp salt 1.5 tsp sugar 2 tsp instant dry yeast 1.5 cups warm water 1 egg for eggwash, lightly beaten Steps Mix all dry ingredients together in a bowl and form […]
Classic Banana Bread from classic banana bread recipes , image source: anitalianinmykitchen.com Ingredients 1/2 cup Margarine (if salted, omit the salt in this recipe) 1 cup White sugar 2 Eggs 1 3/4 cup All-purpose flour 1 tsp Baking soda 1 Salt 1 tsp Vanilla extract 1/2 cup All-purpose cream (or whipping cream) 1 tsp White vinegar 4 Bananas Steps 1 hour 20 mins Combine margarine […]
Easy Artisan Roasted Garlic Rosemary Bread from easy garlic bread recipe , image source: noblepig.com Ingredients 1 batch pizza dough Frozen meatballs 1 cup marinara sauce 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese 4 tablespoons butter, melted Extra marinara for dipping Italian seasoning Garlic salt or garlic powder Steps Heat up meatballs, as many as you like. Using bag instructions. Preheat […]