Craftaholics Anonymous from quick bread machine recipes , image source: www.craftaholicsanonymous.net
- 1 stick butter ( room temperature )
- 2/3 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- 2 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 2/3 cup mashed ripe bananas
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- Spray bread machine pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Premix all ingredients in order in separate bowl then add to bread machine pan.
- Select the quick bread or sweet bread setting on machine and the lightest setting for color. Some machines may have cake setting. If so, use cake setting.
- Press start and let it run until bread cycle has finished cooking. Let cool completely before removing from bread pan.
- Enjoy with butter, cream cheese or just by itself. Ever how you like.
Gallery of √ Quick Bread Machine Recipes
Related Posts for √ Quick Bread Machine Recipes
Pizza dough This Pizza Dough Recipe is SUPER easy to make from kitchenaid mixer bread recipe , image source: www.pinterest.com Ingredients 8 servings 1 lb ground turkey 1/4 cup diced onions 1/4 cup diced pepper 1 tbsp olive oil 1/2 cup milk 1/4 cup ketchup 1/4 cup barbecue sauce 2 eggs 4 tbsp crumble blue cheese 1 cup mixer of bread crumbs and panko Steps […]
Cream Cheese Banana Bread Simple Sweet Recipes from cream cheese banana bread recipe , image source: simplesweetrecipes.com Ingredients 8-10 servings Banana Bread: 4 ripe bananas 4 tablespoon vegetable oil 1 egg 3 tablespoon caster sugar 1 teaspoon vanilla extract 200 g flour 1 teaspoon baking soda 1 teaspoon baking powder 1 teaspoon cinnamon powder pinch salt Cheesecake: 550 g cream cheese, room temperature, softened 1 tablespoon vanilla […]
Easy Navajo Fry Bread Recipe Sweet and savory snacks from easy fry bread recipe , image source: www.pinterest.com Ingredients 4-5 cups flour (use half AP and half self rising) 2 tsp baking powder (fresh) 1/2 tsp salt 1 & 1/2 to 2 cups lukewarm water Oil for frying (I used Canola) Steps Sift the dry ingredients together in a […]