No Yeast Quick Dinner Rolls Give Recipe from quick bread recipe no yeast , image source: giverecipe.com
- 4 Ripe Bananas
- 2 Large Eggs
- 2 Tblsp Unsalted Butter
- 2 C Flour
- 3/4 C Granulated Sugar
- 1 tsp Sea Salt
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Butter, grease, or spray a loaf pan.
- Combine bananas, eggs, and butter together in either a large mixing bowl, or full size food processor.
- Add flour, sugar, salt, and baking soda to banana mixture. Combine thoroughly.
- Allow to rest for a moment. Scrape the sides. If you like you can stir in 3/4 C coarsely chopped nuts.
- Scrape batter into prepped loaf pan. Gently drop pan to the table, or counter multiple times to dislodge bubbles.
- Place on the center rack in your preheated oven for about one hour.
- Remove banana bread from oven. Butter top of bread.
- While still hot flip loaf pan over on a serving plate. Butter the bottom of bread as well.
- Allow to cool, or serve warm.
Gallery of √ Quick Bread Recipe No Yeast
Related Posts for √ Quick Bread Recipe No Yeast
Easy French Bread Recipe Make it at home Taste and Tell from homemade french bread recipe , image source: www.tasteandtellblog.com Ingredients 6servings A. Bread 230 g all purpose flour 60 g bread flour 125 g whole milk 40 g sugar 4 g instant yeast 3 g salt 1 egg (50g) 65 g unsalted butter B. Topping 30 g pearl sugar 1 egg +15ml water Steps […]
Homemade Monkey Bread with Caramel Sauce Sallys Baking from monkey bread recipe from scratch , image source: sallysbakingaddiction.com Ingredients 24 ounces buttermilk biscuits I used three 8-ounce packages 1 cup sugar 2 teaspoons cinnamon or you can use pumpkin pie spice 1 c butter 1/2 c brown sugar Steps Prepare Bundt pan by heavily greasing with butter. Preheat oven to […]
Pumpernickel Bread Recipe Genius Kitchen from pumpernickel rye bread recipe , image source: www.food.com Ingredients 1-2 servings 3 slices rye pumpernickel bread 2 slices chopped ham luncheon meat 1 cup finely sliced iceberg lettuce 1 large duck egg 2 tablespoons mayonnaise 2 tablespoons prepared Horseradish sauce To taste salt Steps 15 minutes Heat a skillet fry the egg When done set aside […]