Easy French Bread Recipe from quick french bread recipe , image source: www.yourhomebasedmom.com
- 6 sausages
- 2 eggs
- 6 pieces bread
- Cooking oil
- Cook the sausages in a shallow pan. Set aside to cool.
- Cut the side crusts of the bread to remain with middle part. Roll to make the extra big.
- Place the cooking oil on heat
- Place the sausages on the bread and roll.
- Deep the rolls in crushed eggs and place on the cooking pan.
- Turn all sides to brown the lightly. Remove from heat and set aside to cool.
- Serve with tea or coffee.
Gallery of √ Quick French Bread Recipe
Related Posts for √ Quick French Bread Recipe
crock pot bread pudding recipe slow cooker bread pudding from crockpot bread pudding recipes , image source: www.eatingonadime.com Ingredients 2 large eggs 1/2 cup milk 1/3 cup heavy cream 1 tablespoon vanilla extract 1/4 cup white sugar 2 tablespoons cinnamon sugar 1 package Hershey’s S’mores milk chocolate chips (7 ounce package) 1 package white bread (I’m using Kings Hawaiian sweet rolls) broken up […]
Cinnamon Apple Pie Bread Pudding Flavor Mosaic from cinnamon bread pudding recipe , image source: flavormosaic.com Ingredients 1 loaf cinnamon bread, cubed 4 cups milk 4 eggs beaten 1/3 cup sugar Splash vanilla 1 cup raisins, optional 1/2 stick butter, melted 1/4 cup brown sugar Steps Preheat oven to 350. Put cubed bread And raisins in a large mixing bowl. In another bowl, […]
Super Moist & Simple Banana Nut Bread Recipe • Made in a Day from basic banana bread recipe , image source: madeinaday.com Ingredients Wet ingredients 4 over ripe bananas smashed 1/2 C butter at room temp 2 eggs 1 tsp vanilla 1/2 C sour cream Dry ingredients 1 1/2 C flour 1 tsp baking soda 1/2 tsp salt 1 C sugar Steps Preheat oven […]