Quick and Easy Naan Bread Recipe yeast free Veggie from quick naan bread recipe , image source: veggiedesserts.co.uk
- 200 grams All purpose flour
- 6 grams Sugar
- 3 grams Salt
- 110 ml Water
- 3 grams Dry yeast
- Add all the ingredients in a bread maker, select the pizza dough setting and start.
- When the dough is done, take out from the bread maker and divide into 4 pieces. Roll with your hands to make four balls.
- Punch down each ball and flatten out with your hands or a rolling pin. (It will puff up when cooked so roll out as thin as you can.)
- Heat a pan with out oil and place the naan in it. Cook the naan over low heat until golden brown on both sides (or bake in the oven).
- Once you’ve cooked them all, you’re done. Enjoy with curry.
Gallery of √ Quick Naan Bread Recipe
Related Posts for √ Quick Naan Bread Recipe
Baking Brown Bread in Tin Cans The Make Your Own Zone from brown bread in a can recipe , image source: www.themakeyourownzone.com Ingredients 6 Slices Brown Bread or White Bread 2 cups mix vegetables (carrots, sweet corn, green peas, green capsicum, onion) to taste salt pinch sugar 1 tsp lemon juice 1 boiled potato 1/2 cup grated paneer 1 tsp chilli flakes 1 […]
Classic Meatloaf Recipe from meatloaf recipe with bread crumbs , image source: www.simplyrecipes.com Ingredients 1 lb venison w/fat 1 egg 1-1/2 cup Quick Oats (I use Walmart brand) 1/2 cup bbq sauce 1/2 cup Steak Sauce + more to cover the top (used Walmart brand) 1/2 cup ketchup 1/2 cup Dale’s Steak Marinade (low sodium) 3 dashes smoke flavoring 3 dashes Scirarchi Sauce 1/4-1/2 […]
Cinnamon Raisin Bread Recipe For Bread Machine – Melanie Cooks from easy raisin bread recipes , image source: www.melaniecooks.com Ingredients 20 servings breads 5 cup bread flour 5 tsp yeast 1 1/2 tsp baking soda 2 tsp salt 1 tsp brown sugar 2 tbsp cinnamon 3 1/2 cup milk, heated to 120-125 degrees 1 1/2 cup raisins 1 non stick spray to use on […]