EASY SOURDOUGH BREAD RECIPE & SHAPING VIDEO SHAPED 2 WAYS from quick sourdough bread recipe , image source: www.bessiebakes.com
- 500 g sourdough starter
- 500 g bread flour
- 275 ml water
- 15 g salt
- Mix starter, flour, water together until it barely comes together.
- Wait 20 minutes while the flour hydrates.
- Add salt, stretch and fold several times.
- In 10+ minute intervals, continue to stretch and fold until the dough is smooth.
- Let it rise for 1-2 hours, then form it into whatever shape you like.
- Let it rise again, preheat oven and enamel dutch oven to 500°F.
- Place dough on a sheet of parchment, and into the dutch oven. Score the surface with a razor blade, cover, and throw it into the oven.
- After about 15 minutes, lower the oven temperature to 400°F. Bake until internal temperature reaches at least 180°F, then remove and cool for at least one hour.
Gallery of √ Quick sourdough Bread Recipe
Related Posts for √ Quick sourdough Bread Recipe
homemade bread pudding vanilla sauce from bread pudding recipe with vanilla sauce , image source: recipeler.com Ingredients Bread Pudding 15 slice cinnamon loaf bread 1/4 cup raisins 10 eggs 1 1/2 cup sugar 1 tbsp vanilla extract 1/2 tbsp ground cinnamon 1/2 tsp nutmeg 8 cup heavy cream Rum Sauce 2 tbsp butter 1 tbsp cornstarch 1/2 cup sugar 1 cup heavy cream 3 tbsp rum Steps Preheat […]
Easy Banana Bread Recipe Super Simple and Delicious from simply banana bread recipe , image source: www.somewhatsimple.com Ingredients 4 ripe bananas 1 1/5 cup flour 1/4 cup oil 1 tea spoon cinnamon 1/3 cup honey 2 eggs 1 tablespoon vanilla extract 1 tablespoon baking powder Chocolate chips Steps Smash the bananas, add vanilla extract and honey Add the oil, cinnamon and eggs and […]
Healthy Flatbread Pizza The Melrose Family from easy flat bread pizza recipe , image source: thenymelrosefamily.com Ingredients Bread slices 6 Cheese slices 6 10 Olives 2 tablespoon Barbecue sauce 1 tablespoon Ketchup 1 tablespoon Garlic powder 5 tablespoons Onions chopped Capsicum chopped 5 table spoons Red chilli flakes (to taste) Oregano to sprinkle Steps Take bread slices and spread a […]