EASY SOURDOUGH BREAD RECIPE & SHAPING VIDEO SHAPED 2 WAYS from quick sourdough bread recipe , image source: www.bessiebakes.com
- 500 g sourdough starter
- 500 g bread flour
- 275 ml water
- 15 g salt
- Mix starter, flour, water together until it barely comes together.
- Wait 20 minutes while the flour hydrates.
- Add salt, stretch and fold several times.
- In 10+ minute intervals, continue to stretch and fold until the dough is smooth.
- Let it rise for 1-2 hours, then form it into whatever shape you like.
- Let it rise again, preheat oven and enamel dutch oven to 500°F.
- Place dough on a sheet of parchment, and into the dutch oven. Score the surface with a razor blade, cover, and throw it into the oven.
- After about 15 minutes, lower the oven temperature to 400°F. Bake until internal temperature reaches at least 180°F, then remove and cool for at least one hour.
Gallery of √ Quick sourdough Bread Recipe
Related Posts for √ Quick sourdough Bread Recipe
1000 images about Breadman Bread Machine on Pinterest from bread machine recipe book , image source: www.pinterest.com Ingredients 1 1/4 cup warm water 1 1/2 tablespoon coconut or avocado oil 1/3 cup maple syrup or molasses 3 tablespoon cocoa powder 1 1/2 teaspoon salt 1 1/2 cup all purpose bread flour 1 cup dark rye flour 1 cup whole wheat flour 2 1/2 […]
Super Moist Banana Bread Tshanina Peterson from banana bread moist recipe , image source: tshaninapeterson.com Ingredients Wet ingredients 4 over ripe bananas smashed 1/2 C butter at room temp 2 eggs 1 tsp vanilla 1/2 C sour cream Dry ingredients 1 1/2 C flour 1 tsp baking soda 1/2 tsp salt 1 C sugar Steps Preheat oven to 350° In a large bowl beat […]
Traditional Irish Soda Bread Recipe Food from authentic irish soda bread recipes , image source: www.food.com Ingredients 8 servings 4 cups flour 2 teaspoons baking soda 1 teaspoon salt 1 2/3 cups buttermilk Steps 50 minutes In a large bowl combine flour, soda, and salt. Gradually stir in buttermilk until dough comes together in a slightly sticky ball. Turn […]