EASY SOURDOUGH BREAD RECIPE & SHAPING VIDEO SHAPED 2 WAYS from quick sourdough bread recipe , image source: www.bessiebakes.com
- 500 g sourdough starter
- 500 g bread flour
- 275 ml water
- 15 g salt
- Mix starter, flour, water together until it barely comes together.
- Wait 20 minutes while the flour hydrates.
- Add salt, stretch and fold several times.
- In 10+ minute intervals, continue to stretch and fold until the dough is smooth.
- Let it rise for 1-2 hours, then form it into whatever shape you like.
- Let it rise again, preheat oven and enamel dutch oven to 500°F.
- Place dough on a sheet of parchment, and into the dutch oven. Score the surface with a razor blade, cover, and throw it into the oven.
- After about 15 minutes, lower the oven temperature to 400°F. Bake until internal temperature reaches at least 180°F, then remove and cool for at least one hour.
Gallery of √ Quick sourdough Bread Recipe
Related Posts for √ Quick sourdough Bread Recipe
White sandwich bread recipe from soft white bread recipe , image source: atreatsaffair.com Ingredients 1 loaf 2 cups all purpose flour 2 tbsp dehydrated whole milk powder 2 tsp sugar 1 1/2 tbsp quick rise yeast 1/4-1/2 tsp salt (I hate salt) add what you like 2 tbsp melted unsalted butter Warm water to add gradually Steps 45-1 hr approx Mix […]
Homemade White Bread Easy Sandwich Bread Recipe from quick white bread recipes , image source: www.youtube.com Ingredients 8 servings 6 cup all purpose flour 3 tbsp sugar 2 tsp salt 2 packages fast rising instant yeast 2 cup water 1/2 cup milk 3 tbsp margarine Steps 1 hour Set aside 1 c of all purpose flour from total amount. Mix remaining flour, […]
Cheesy Garlic Bread from cheesy garlic bread recipe , image source: www.yellowblissroad.com Ingredients 1 batch pizza dough Frozen meatballs 1 cup marinara sauce 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese 4 tablespoons butter, melted Extra marinara for dipping Italian seasoning Garlic salt or garlic powder Steps Heat up meatballs, as many as you like. Using bag instructions. Preheat oven to 350° […]