Sourdough Honey Quinoa Bread Recipe from quinoa flour bread recipe , image source: www.kingarthurflour.com
- 1/2 Cup Quinoa
- 1/2 Cup Oat Flour
- 1 Cup Cooked Black Beans
- 1 Small Onion Finely Chopped
- 1/2 Bell Pepper Finely Chopped
- 1/4 Cup Steamed Corn
- 1/2 Cup Mashed potatoes
- 1 tbs Garlic Powder
- 1 Jalapeno Pepper finely chopped
- 1 Tsp chili powder
- 1/2 Tsp Ground Black Pepper
- to Taste Salt
- 1/4-1/2 Bread Crumbs
- 1 tbs Ground Flax Mixed with 3 Tbs water
- 1 tbs Olive Oil
- Measure Quinoa and cook them as per direction. Let it cool completely.
Simultaneously, Mix the Ground flax with water in a bowl, and keep it aside.
- Now, if you do not have oat flour, you can make it at home. Grind Quick oats in a grinder and measure the desired quantity.
- Now, in a nonstick pan heat 1 Tablespoon of oil. Once hot, add finely chopped onions. In a minute or two add bell pepper, Jalapeno peppers. Cook until onions are translucent. Once everything cooked turn the heat off.
- Now, in a big mixing bowl add quinoa, onion mixture that prepare earlier, Flax eggs, mashed potatoes and all the spices. Mix everything well.
- If the mixture is not firm in texture and difficult to make a patty, then add bread crumbs. It will help to bind the mixture.
- Now, form burger patties depending on desired size and shape. Keep them in refrigerator for at least 30 minutes.
- Preheat Oven to 375 F. Grease the baking sheet.
- After 30 minutes, place all the patties on greased baking sheet, bake for 20 minutes. Flip and again bake them for 20-30 more minutes or until it browned.
- Serve them on Hamburger bun or Kaiser roll with your favorite dressings or toppings.
These patties can be stored in airtight container or in Ziploc bags for a week in refrigerator.
Gallery of √ Quinoa Flour Bread Recipe
Related Posts for √ Quinoa Flour Bread Recipe
Coconut Flour Bread Recipe from coconut flour bread machine recipe , image source: www.breadmakermachines.com Ingredients 1 1/4 cup warm water 1 1/2 tablespoon coconut or avocado oil 1/3 cup maple syrup or molasses 3 tablespoon cocoa powder 1 1/2 teaspoon salt 1 1/2 cup all purpose bread flour 1 cup dark rye flour 1 cup whole wheat flour 2 1/2 teaspoon dry yeast Steps […]
Easy Overnight French Toast Casserole from stale bread casserole recipes , image source: www.thedailymeal.com Ingredients 9 servings 1/2 loaf Stale Thick bread 2 tbsp Butter- unsalted 1 Olive oil 1 each Small onion chopped 2 clove Garlic minced 1 lb Italian sausage 1 bunch Fresh basil chopped Salt and pepper 8 each Large Eggs 2 cup Whole milk 2 tsp Fresh Thyme Salt and pepper […]
13 Ways With Zucchini BettyCrocker from betty crocker zucchini bread recipe , image source: www.bettycrocker.com Ingredients Dry Ingredients 1.5 cups flour .5 teaspoon baking powder .5 teaspoon baking soda (gives the nice brown color) 1.5 teaspoons ground cinnamon .5 teaspoon nutmeg (lil extra to taste of u like) .5 teaspoon salt Not dry ingredients 😉 1 cup grated zucchini (try to dry […]