Blueberry Bread Recipe Fresh Tastes Blog from recipe for blueberry bread , image source: www.pbs.org
- 2 cups All Purpose Flour
- 3/4 cup Granulated Sugar
- Stick Unsalted Butter at room temperature
- 4 Ripe Bananas, lightly mashed
- 1/4 cup Milk
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 1 tsp Salt
- 2 Eggs
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1-1/2 cups Fresh Blueberries
- Zest of 1 Orange
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 9 by 5 inch loaf pan and line the bottom with parchment paper.
- In a bowl, mix together the flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt, set aside. In a large bowl, toss the blueberries with about 1/2 cup of the flour mixture, set them aside as well.
- In the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with a paddle attachment, cream together the butter and sugar. Add the eggs and orange zest and whisk to combine. Add the mashed bananas and vanilla and mix to combine.
- Add the dry ingredients and mix in while adding in the milk, mix until you have a smooth batter. Add in the blueberry mixture and mix it together long enough to incorporate everything but making sure the blueberries don’t burst.
- Pour batter into the prepared loaf pan and bake for about one hour or until fully cooked through. Allow it to cool before serving
- Notes- can use frozen berries, just thaw them out first.
Gallery of √ Recipe for Blueberry Bread
Related Posts for √ Recipe for Blueberry Bread
Ingredients 325 g flour (half whole-wheat, half rye or spelt flour) 200 g sourdough starter 1 tsp salt 250 ml water Steps 10-14 h (< 30 m Mix all the ingredients in a bowl until just incorporated, cover and leave overnight (8 – 12 hours). Feed the remaining sourdough starter with 100 g whole-wheat flour and 100 ml water. […]
18 Healthy Banana Recipes from easy healthy banana bread recipe , image source: hurrythefoodup.com Ingredients 1 flaxegg 3 medium ripe bananas 3 1/2 tsp baking powder pinch sea salt 1/3 cup salted natural peanut butter (creamy or crunchy) 2 1/2 tbsp coconut oil, melted 1/4 cup organic cane sugar 1/4 cup packed light brown sugar 2-3 tbsp agave or maple syrup, depending on ripeness […]
Berry Monkey Bread A Rhodes Bake n Serv Recipe from rhodes rolls recipes monkey bread , image source: www.cupcakediariesblog.com Ingredients 24 Rhodes Bake-n-serv White Dinner Rolls 2 cup Brown Sugar 2 tsp Cinnamon 1 cup Butter, Melted 1 cup Pecans, Chopped Steps Thaw rolls and cut each in half. In a medium bowl, mix brown sugar, cinnamon, and nuts. Dip […]