Italian Garlic Butter Bread Sticks Kleinworth & Co from recipe for bread sticks , image source: www.kleinworthco.com
- 1 can biscuits
- 1 big spoonful of butter
- Some garlic powder
- Some salt
- Some pepper
- Grated parmesan cheese
- First you will need to open the can of biscuits.
- On a cookie sheet and your table area, spray some non stick cooking spray .
- Grab your biscuit and just kinda slowly gently stretch it out a little without making any rips. Once it’s to the size and thickness you want, cut about 3-5 strips just like below, and separate them.
- Roll your strips out with your hands on your table where you sprayed the non stick cooking spray to look like little worms, but you do not want them to be too thin. Then place them on the greased cookie sheet
- Bake the bread sticks at 350°F for 8 minutes. Let them cool off the hot cookie sheet. i just put them on a wire rack.
- Once your bread sticks have cooled off, put them on a plate with 3 paper towels underneath.
- Melt for about 15 seconds some butter, garlic, salt and pepper – just a big spoonful of butter and sprinkles of seasoning.
- I used a brush, to brush on the melted butter on top of the breadsticks, then added grated parmesan cheese. I did about ten breadsticks or so on each paper towel then once i got the butter and cheese on the breadsticks, I carefully put the paper towels with breadsticks on them..onto the wire rack or counter/table so my family could get the amount they desired, easily. I had these with some goulash and for my first time having them and thinking of this recipe myself last minute, they turned out yummy. It does make a big amount but saves some for the next day 😉 ENJOY!
Gallery of √ Recipe for Bread Sticks
Related Posts for √ Recipe for Bread Sticks
e Pan Pumpkin Bread recipe from Betty Crocker from betty crocker pumpkin bread recipe , image source: www.bettycrocker.com Ingredients 8 servings 3 1/2 cups (420 g) all purpose flour (I use cake flour) 1 1/2 cups (300 g) sugar 1 1/2 tsp (7.5 g) salt 2 teaspoons (10g)baking soda 3 tsp (15 g) pumpkin pie spice (or 2 tsp cinnamon, […]
Banana Bread Pudding with Rum Sauce from bread pudding recipe with rum , image source: selfproclaimedfoodie.com Ingredients Bread Pudding 15 slice cinnamon loaf bread 1/4 cup raisins 10 eggs 1 1/2 cup sugar 1 tbsp vanilla extract 1/2 tbsp ground cinnamon 1/2 tsp nutmeg 8 cup heavy cream Rum Sauce 2 tbsp butter 1 tbsp cornstarch 1/2 cup sugar 1 cup heavy cream 3 tbsp rum Steps Preheat […]
Healthy Pumpkin Bread Recipe No Sugar Gluten Free from healthy pumpkin bread recipe no sugar , image source: www.yourbeautyblog.com Ingredients 9 servings 1 cup Blanched almond flour 1/4 tsp sea salt 1/2 tsp baking soda 1 tbsp pumpkin spice mix 1/2 cup roasted or canned pumpkin 2 tbsp honey 3 large eggs Steps 50 mins Combine pumpkin, honey, and eggs. Add almond […]