Cinnamon Bread No Yeast Quick Bread from recipe for cinnamon bread , image source: www.fivehearthome.com
- 1 stick butter softened
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons ground cinnamon
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
- Combine sugar, butter, eggs, and vanilla extract in large mixing bowl.
- In separate bowl, combine flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, cinnamon.
- Gradually add in dry mix to wet. Once you’ve added half the dry then add the buttermilk and the sour cream. Combine and then mix in the other half of your dry. Fold in chocolate chips at the end. Sprinkle a little sugar on the top
- Bake at 350 for 30-35 minutes until top is golden. Then cover with tinfoil and continue baking until center comes clean on toothpick. (Check about every 10 minutes or so) I prefer to use a dark tin pan coated in butter for my breads. Best served warm. Enjoy!
Gallery of √ Recipe for Cinnamon Bread
Related Posts for √ Recipe for Cinnamon Bread
French Bread by Bread Machine Recipe by Lynne CookEat from bread recipes for bread machine , image source: cookeatshare.com Ingredients:For large (1 1/2 to 2-pound) machine 1 cup (227g) lukewarm water1/3 cup (74g) lukewarm milk3 tablespoons (43g) butter3 3/4 cups (447g) King Arthur Unbleached All-Purpose Flour3 tablespoons (35g) sugar1 1/2 teaspoons salt1 1/2 teaspoons active […]
Easy Instant Pot Monkey Bread from monkey bread easy recipe , image source: www.foodiecrush.com Ingredients 6 servings 2 tubes of Pillsbury Buttermilk Biscuits, cut into 1/4 2 Cups Granulated Sugar, divided 1 Large Fresh Orange, zested and juiced 1 tsp. Pure Vanilla Extract 1/4 Cup Pulp Free Orange Juice 1/2 Stick Salted Butter Nonstick Cooking Spray Bundt Pan Steps Preheat oven […]
Zucchini Bread Recipe from recipes for zucchini bread , image source: www.simplyrecipes.com Ingredients 3 eggs 1 cup vegetable oil 2 cups sugar 2 cups zucchini 3 tsp vanilla 3 cups flour 1 tsp salt 1 tsp baking soda 1/4 tsp baking powder 3 tsp cinnamon 1 cup walnuts 2 tbsp orange peel (opt) Steps Beat eggs, add next four ingredients Beat slightly, than add flour mixture Grease […]