Cinnamon Bread No Yeast Quick Bread from recipe for cinnamon bread , image source: www.fivehearthome.com
- 1 stick butter softened
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons ground cinnamon
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
- Combine sugar, butter, eggs, and vanilla extract in large mixing bowl.
- In separate bowl, combine flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, cinnamon.
- Gradually add in dry mix to wet. Once you’ve added half the dry then add the buttermilk and the sour cream. Combine and then mix in the other half of your dry. Fold in chocolate chips at the end. Sprinkle a little sugar on the top
- Bake at 350 for 30-35 minutes until top is golden. Then cover with tinfoil and continue baking until center comes clean on toothpick. (Check about every 10 minutes or so) I prefer to use a dark tin pan coated in butter for my breads. Best served warm. Enjoy!
Gallery of √ Recipe for Cinnamon Bread
Related Posts for √ Recipe for Cinnamon Bread
Knit e Pearl ion Zucchini Nut Bread from zucchini nut bread recipe , image source: knitonepearlonion.blogspot.com Ingredients Dry Ingredients 1.5 cups flour .5 teaspoon baking powder .5 teaspoon baking soda (gives the nice brown color) 1.5 teaspoons ground cinnamon .5 teaspoon nutmeg (lil extra to taste of u like) .5 teaspoon salt Not dry ingredients 😉 1 cup grated zucchini (try to […]
Quick and Easy Recipe Myfunfoodiary Bread Bowl Egg for from bread and egg recipes for breakfast , image source: www.youtube.com Ingredients 5 Slices Bread 1 Onion 1 Green Chilly 1/2 Capsicum 1/2 Carrot (Grated) 1 tbsp Corn kernels 1/2 tbsp Ginger garlic paste 1 tbsp Soy sauce 1 tbsp Tomato sauce 1 tbsp Chilli sauce 1 tbsp Pepper powder 1/2 tbsp Chilly powder 2 Eggs 1/2 tbsp Italian seasoning […]
Find more Reduced Black & Decker Deluxe Horizontal Bread from black and decker bread machine recipes , image source: www.varagesale.com Ingredients 1 1/4 cup warm water 1 1/2 tablespoon coconut or avocado oil 1/3 cup maple syrup or molasses 3 tablespoon cocoa powder 1 1/2 teaspoon salt 1 1/2 cup all purpose bread flour 1 cup dark rye flour 1 cup whole wheat […]