Tropical Coconut Bread Recipe Food from recipe for coconut bread , image source: www.food.com
- ½ cup Coconut Oil
- ½ cup Honey Agave Syrup Raw or
- ¾ teaspoon Salt
- 6 Eggs
- 2 teaspoons Vanilla Extract
- 1 teaspoon Almond Extract (optional)
- ¾ cup Coconut Flour
- 2 Bananas Ripe
- 2 tablespoons Shredded Coconit Flakes
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Prepare a standard loaf pan with non-stick spray.
- In a small bowl, combine the coconut oil and honey.
- In a large bowl, whisk eggs, salt and vanilla/almond extract. Whisk in the coconut oil and honey mixture to the egg mixture. Next, whisk in coconut flour until completely combined with no lumps. Lastly, add in bananas. I like to mash them by hand.
- Pour the batter into prepared loaf pan.
- Bake for 45-50 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Top with coconut flakes.
- Let cool completely (or as long as you can wait!) before removing from the loaf pan and serving. Keep refrigerated.
Gallery of √ Recipe for Coconut Bread
Related Posts for √ Recipe for Coconut Bread
Easy 3 Ingre nt Banana Bread 3 mashed up ripe bananas from banana bread recipe with cake mix , image source: www.pinterest.com Ingredients 3 ripe bananas 1 box yellow cake mix (I use Duncan Hines) 2 eggs Steps 45 mins Preheat thr oven to 350°F, Smash bananas in a large bowl, then add eggs, cake mix and mix […]
Homemade Indian Fry Bread Recipe VIDEO from navajo indian fry bread recipes , image source: lilluna.com Ingredients 1 serving 2 tbsp Table cream 1 tbsp Vegetables oil 1 Chicken breast 1 Lettuce leaf 1/2 tsp Curry 1/2 clove Garlic 1/4 Cucumber 1/4 small Onion 1/4 Tomatoes Black pepper Salt Steps 10 mins Remove the skin and the bone from the chicken breast and cut […]