30 Fascinating munion Bread Recipes images from recipe for communion bread , image source: www.pinterest.com
- 2 1/4 cup white flour
- 1/2 cup whole wheat flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 4 tbsp honey
- Combine dry ingredients. Add honey to buttermilk and mix. Add that to dry ingredients and mix.
- Form into two balls and roll to 1/8 inch thick on floured board (whole wheat flour).
- Cut into circles 6 inches in diameter. Place onto greased cookie sheet and brush/spray lightly with oil.
- Bake at 350° for 10 to 15 minutes until very lightly browned. Do not over bake as they will crumble.
- Cool on rack or towel. Score each cooled wafer every 1/2 inch and then down the middle.
- Put 4 in each freezer safe bag and freeze. Date each bag.
Gallery of √ Recipe for Communion Bread
Related Posts for √ Recipe for Communion Bread
Recipe Strawberry Bread Pudding StarTribune from recipe for strawberry bread , image source: www.startribune.com Ingredients 1/2 cup butter (1 stick) 1 cup sugar 2 eggs 3 bananas, mashed 2 cups flour 1 teaspoon baking soda 1 1/2 cups strawberries, cut and coated with flour Steps Preheat oven to 350F degrees. Spray two 9×5 loaf pan with nonstick spray. Set aside.In a large bowl, […]
Easy Pumpkin Bread Recipe Homemade Pumpkin Bread from simple pumpkin bread recipe , image source: www.tastesoflizzyt.com Ingredients 300 grams cooked and mashed pumpkin (I use fresh pumpkin) 2 cup flour (sometimes I use whole wheat which works just fine) 1 cup brown sugar 3 eggs 7 tbsp sunflower oil 1 packages active dry yeast 1 tbsp vanilla extract 1 tsp ground cinnamon 1/2 […]
The Best Banana Bread Your Cup of Cake from banana bread recipe with milk , image source: www.yourcupofcake.com Ingredients 12 servings 2 cups all purpose flour 1 teaspoon baking powder 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt 1/2 cup butter (room temperature) 3/4 cup dark brown sugar 2 large eggs 4 very ripe bananas (don’t mash until ready to mix) 1 tablespoon vanilla extract 1/4 cup granulated […]