Corn Bread Salad Recipe — Dishmaps from recipe for corn bread salad , image source: www.dishmaps.com
- 2 packages cornbread mix
- 1 bunch green onion, chopped
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- 1 cup dill pickle, chopped
- 1 can ranch beans, undrained
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 lb bacon, cooked crisp
- 3/4 cup dill pickle juice
- 1 cup mayonaise
- Bake cornbread mix according to package directions
- Crumble cornbread in a large bowl.
- layer next the green onions, follow with tomtoes, pickles and beans.
- Mix together the dill pickle juice and mayo. Whisk til smooth. Pour over the beans.
- Sprinkle the cheese on top .
- Sprinkle the crumbled bacon on last.
- Cover tightly and chill overnight.
Gallery of √ Recipe for Corn Bread Salad
Related Posts for √ Recipe for Corn Bread Salad
Southern Banana Bread Pudding from banana bread pudding recipe , image source: www.favesouthernrecipes.com Ingredients 1 french bread 1 unsalted butter 2 bananas 3 egg yolks 870 ml milk (or 3/4 pint) 2 tbsp caster sugar 1 tsp good vanilla essence or 1 vanilla pod 1 cinnamon stick 1 nutmeg Steps Grease a baking dish with butter. slice the french bread and butter the slices. […]
Best Low Carb Psyllium Bread Recipes from zero carb bread recipe , image source: lowcarbyum.com Ingredients 1 scoop protein whey isolate (100 cals) 2 can (15 ounce) Baby Corn (Chinese Takeout variety) (150 cals) 1 egg whites (25 cals) 1/4 cup sweetener 2 teaspoons baking powder 5 TBSP Resistant Wheat Starch (or your favorite fiber) (25 Calories?) Total calories (~300 for […]