My story in recipes English Muffin Bread from recipe for english muffin bread , image source: mystoryinrecipes.blogspot.com
- 3 cups unbleached all purpose flour
- 2 and 1/4 teaspoons dry active yeast
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1 and 1/4 cups purified water
- 3/4 teaspoon sea salt
- In a large bowl add 1 cup flour and the yeast. Set aside.
- Heat water, sugar and salt over medium heat until sugar is dissolved.
- Add the water mixture to the flour and yeast. Mix well.
- Add remaining flour mix by hand until a soft dough forms. Shape and rise in a lightly greased bowl. Once doubled, punch down, rest 10 minutes.
- Transfer to a greased 1 quart casserole pan. Let rise until doubled.
- Bake 400°F for 40 to 45 minutes. Loosely cover with foil it loaf starts to brown to quickly. Remove from dish, cool.
Gallery of √ Recipe for English Muffin Bread
Related Posts for √ Recipe for English Muffin Bread
WEIGHT WATCHERS FRIENDLY BANANA BREAD Cool Diet Recipes from weight watchers bread recipes , image source: cooldietrecipes.com Ingredients 8 servings 200 grams plain flour or strong bread flour I used wholemeal bread flour 1 grams sweetner 6 grams dry active yeast 150 ml warm water 16 grams margarine I used flora light 1/2 tsp salt Topping for Top & bottom 17 […]
California Chicken Flatbread with Chipotle Ranch Sauce from flat bread pizza recipe , image source: www.pinterest.com Ingredients Bread slices 6 Cheese slices 6 10 Olives 2 tablespoon Barbecue sauce 1 tablespoon Ketchup 1 tablespoon Garlic powder 5 tablespoons Onions chopped Capsicum chopped 5 table spoons Red chilli flakes (to taste) Oregano to sprinkle Steps Take bread slices and spread a […]
Danish Rye Bread Recipe Bread Stuff from danish rye bread recipe , image source: www.pinterest.com Ingredients 700 grams Rye flour 300 grams Rye kernels/grain 230 grams whole wheat flour 1/2 liter buttermilk 1/2 cup water 1 can Pale Malt Ale (Hvidtøl) (330ml) 2 tbsp Canola oil 3 1/2 tbsp salt 1/2 tbsp Color (kulør) Yeast 50 grams Fresh yeast, or 20 grams Dry / Instant yeast […]