No Knead Tomato Basil Focaccia Bread How to make focaccia from recipe for focaccia bread , image source: www.ruchiskitchen.com
- 25 grams active dry yeast
- 15 grams salt
- 2 tsp granulated sugar
- 600 grams flour
- 140 ml olive oil, extra virgin
- 400 ml warm water
- 1 rock salt
3 hours 20 mins
- Melt the salt, the sugar and the dry yeast into the water. Put the mix into a bowl
- Add 40 ml of oil and half of the flour. Mix until homogeneous
- Add the rest of the flour and knead until you have a rounded dough.
- Pour ~50 ml of oil on a rectangular baking pan. Put the dough in the middle
- Let the dough rise at 28-30°C for 90 minutes ( you can use the oven with just the light turned on)
- Flatten the dough using the hands, put a bit of oil on it and spread rock salt. Let it rest again for 30 minutes
- Press the dough with the fingers to make the typical holes you see in italian focaccia.
- Spread oil on it, let it rest other 30 minutes and then put it into preheated oven (200°C) for at least 15 minutes… enjoy!
Gallery of √ Recipe for Focaccia Bread
Related Posts for √ Recipe for Focaccia Bread
Julia s Best Banana Bread Recipe from 2 banana bread recipe , image source: www.bonappetit.com Ingredients 16 servings 1st Batch 6 Eggs 1 cup Canola Oil 3 Mashed Bananas 2nd Batch 1 cup Castor Sugar 1 cup Coconut 1 tbsp Cinnamon 2 tsp Bi-Carb 2 cup Gluten Free Self Raising Flour Steps 1 hour Preheat oven to 160°F Celcius Add first batch of […]
Easy Banana Bread recipe Breads Pinterest from banana bread simply recipes , image source: www.pinterest.com Ingredients note: All ingredients need to be room temperature Ripe bananas are sweet, so you can use 1/4 cup of sugars If you prefer. Mash bananas as smooth or chunky as you like wet ingredients: 1 teaspoon lemon juice 2 cups super […]
Romano s Macaroni Grill Rosemary Bread I d like to try from rosemary bread machine recipes , image source: www.pinterest.com Ingredients 6 servings 1 cup water 1 1/2 tsp white sugar 1 tsp salt 2 tbsp fresh rosemary 2 1/2 cup all-purpose flour 1 1/2 tsp active dry yeast 4 clove raw or roasted garlic Steps 30 mins Preheat oven to 375. […]