French Bread Quick and Easy from recipe for french bread , image source: urbanstrawberries.wordpress.com
- A. Bread
- 230 g all purpose flour
- 60 g bread flour
- 125 g whole milk
- 40 g sugar
- 4 g instant yeast
- 3 g salt
- 1 egg (50g)
- 65 g unsalted butter
- B. Topping
- 30 g pearl sugar
- 1 egg +15ml water
- In a mixing bowl, mixed all the ingredients (exept butter) together. Use a spoon to slightly stir it until it form a sticky dough. Use the dough hook in the machine to beat the dough at medium to low speed for about 5 minutes. After 5 minutes, add butter change from medium to high speed for about 7 minutes until the dough is smooth and leaves the side of the mixing bowl.
- Transfer the dough out to a lightly floured surface. Lightly knead Lightly knead, shape into a ball. Cover the dough with a wet towel or clingy wrap in the process of proofing.
- Let it proof 30 minutes.
- Divide into 6-8 equal portions. Cover by clingy wrap and rest 10’.
- Roll the dough into a long cylindrical shape. Transfer the dough to the baking tray and and let it proof until it is double to triple in size (about 60’).
- Preheat the oven to 210oC. Prepare 2 cups of boiling water to be put in 2 different corner of the oven.
- Once the proofing is done, brush the dough with egg wash and use scizzor to make zigzag cut.
- Sprinkle pearl sugar on top.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until the bread is golden brown.
- Ta da…
- So soft inside!
- Best served with a cup of milk coffee.
- Lovely bread!
Gallery of √ Recipe for French Bread
Related Posts for √ Recipe for French Bread
Traditional Irish Soda Bread Recipe from recipes for irish soda bread , image source: www.popsugar.com Ingredients 8 servings 4 cups flour 2 teaspoons baking soda 1 teaspoon salt 1 2/3 cups buttermilk Steps 50 minutes In a large bowl combine flour, soda, and salt. Gradually stir in buttermilk until dough comes together in a slightly sticky ball. Turn the […]
Garlic Bread Recipe from cheesy garlic bread recipe from scratch , image source: hintofhelen.com Ingredients 6-8 servings 1 loaf Bread 3 cups shredded mozzarella Butter Garlic Powder Basil Garlic Salt Dash Mrs Parmesan Steps 20-30 mins. Preheat oven to 425°. Use your choice of any style bread loaf on sale at your favorite grocery store! I used a […]
Cinnamon and Spice Sweet Potato Bread Averie Cooks from sweet potato bread recipe , image source: www.averiecooks.com Ingredients 8 servings A. 400 g bread flour 250 g purple sweet potato(peeled, sliced, steamed & mashed) 40 g caster sugar 1 large egg 1 tsp salt 1/2 tsp instant yeast 160 ml fresh milk 60 g butter B. Filling 150 g butter 150 g sugar 170 […]