The Best Banana Cake Spend With Pennies from recipe for homemade banana bread , image source: www.spendwithpennies.com
- 3 Very ripe bananas, peeled
- 1/3 cup Melted butter
- 1 cup Sugar
- 1 Egg,beaten
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- 1 tsp Baking soda
- 1 pinch Salt
- 1 1/2 cup All-purpose flour
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (175°C), and butter a 4×8-inch loaf pan.
- In a mixing bowl, mash the ripe bananas with a fork until smooth. Stir the melted butter into the mashed bananas.
- Mix in the baking soda and salt. Stir in the sugar, beaten egg, and vanilla extract. Mix in the flour.
- Pour the batter into your prepared loaf pan. Bake for 1 hour to 1 hour 10 minutes (check at 50 minutes) at 350°F (175°C), or until a tester inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Remove from oven and cool completely on a rack. Remove the banana bread from the pan. Slice and serve. (A bread knife helps to make slices that aren’t crumbly.)
Gallery of √ Recipe for Homemade Banana Bread
Related Posts for √ Recipe for Homemade Banana Bread
Homemade Whole Grain Bread Recipe from 12 grain bread recipe , image source: www.motherearthnews.com Ingredients 1 serving 110 grams Golden Linhaça flour 110 grams rye flour 170 grams wheat flour 20 grams Linhaça seeds 20 grams sunflower seeds 20 grams oat 5 grams oat for garnish 400 ml warm water 4 grams baking powder 20 grams brown sugar 4 grams salt Steps 2 hours in a […]
Love and Confections Banana Nut Bread Buttermilk Pancakes from banana nut bread recipe with buttermilk , image source: www.loveandconfections.com Ingredients 1/2 cup butter or shortening 1/2 cup sugar 2 eggs 21/2 cups flour sifted 1 cup chopped nuts 3 large bananas put through a sieve about a 11/2 cups 1/2 teaspoons soda 2 teaspoons baking powder 3/4 teaspoons salt 1/2 cup buttermilk Steps Cream the […]
170 best peanut butter cake images on Pinterest from high altitude banana bread recipe , image source: www.pinterest.com Ingredients 1 serving 4 tbsp butter 2 each eggs 4 each very ripe bananas 2/3 cup sugar 1 1/3 cup flour 3/4 tsp sea salt 1/2 tsp baking soda 1/4 tsp baking powder 1/2 tsp cinnamon (optional) Steps 1 minute Preheat oven to 350°F combine butter, […]