The Best Banana Cake Spend With Pennies from recipe for homemade banana bread , image source: www.spendwithpennies.com
- 3 Very ripe bananas, peeled
- 1/3 cup Melted butter
- 1 cup Sugar
- 1 Egg,beaten
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- 1 tsp Baking soda
- 1 pinch Salt
- 1 1/2 cup All-purpose flour
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (175°C), and butter a 4×8-inch loaf pan.
- In a mixing bowl, mash the ripe bananas with a fork until smooth. Stir the melted butter into the mashed bananas.
- Mix in the baking soda and salt. Stir in the sugar, beaten egg, and vanilla extract. Mix in the flour.
- Pour the batter into your prepared loaf pan. Bake for 1 hour to 1 hour 10 minutes (check at 50 minutes) at 350°F (175°C), or until a tester inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Remove from oven and cool completely on a rack. Remove the banana bread from the pan. Slice and serve. (A bread knife helps to make slices that aren’t crumbly.)
Gallery of √ Recipe for Homemade Banana Bread
Related Posts for √ Recipe for Homemade Banana Bread
Bread Dipping Oil Recipe from olive oil bread dip recipe , image source: www.rachelcooks.com Ingredients 4 servings bread 1 cup all-purpose flour 1 eggs 1/2 tsp baking powder 1/2 cup milk 1 tsp salt 1 tbsp heavy cream Spicy mango dipping 1/4 cup mango pieces 1 tbsp all-purpose flour 1 tbsp mustard 1 smached garlic clove 1 tbsp heavy cream 1 pinch salt 1 pinch chili powder 1 […]