3 Addictive Monkey Breads Made with Cinnamon Rolls from recipe for monkey bread , image source: www.pillsbury.com
- 24 ounces buttermilk biscuits I used three 8-ounce packages
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon or you can use pumpkin pie spice
- 1 c butter
- 1/2 c brown sugar
- Prepare Bundt pan by heavily greasing with butter. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Cut each biscuit into four equal bite-sized pieces.
- Combine 1 cup sugar and 2 teaspoons cinnamon in a bowl or plastic bag. Drop roll the pieces of dough in the sugar cinnamon mixture and gently arrange them into the prepared Bundt pan.
- In a small sauce pan, combine 1/2 cup of the remaining sugar cinnamon mixture (discard remaining or use for another recipe) with 1/2 cup brown sugar and 1 cup butter.
- Bring mixture just to a boil and then immediately remove from heat. Stir until sugars have fully dissolved.
- Carefully drizzle the mixture over the rolled dough balls in the Bundt pan.
- Bake in center of preheated oven for 30 minutes.
- Allow pan to rest for about 5 minutes, then cover with a large plate and invert. To eat, pull desired amount off with your fingers and enjoy the gooey sweet sinful treat.
Gallery of √ Recipe for Monkey Bread
Related Posts for √ Recipe for Monkey Bread
Mom s Navajo Tacos and Indian Fry Bread Cooking Classy from indian fry bread recipes , image source: www.cookingclassy.com Ingredients 4-6 pieces 1 cup all purpose flour 1/3 cup water 1/2 tsp salt 1 tablespoon melted butter Lots of butter for frying This is traditional flavored but I added a dash of onion and garlic powder for more flavor […]
Review Starbucks Pumpkin Bread from starbucks pumpkin bread recipe , image source: www.brandeating.com Ingredients 2 cups freshly made pumpkin puree 3 cups all-purpose flour 2 cups sugar 1 cup vegetable oil 3 eggs 2 tsp ground cloves 4 tsp ground cinnamon 1 tsp baking soda 1/2 tsp baking powder 1/2 tsp salt Roasted pumpkin seeds Steps Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Grease two 9*5*3loaf […]