Old Fashioned Bread Pudding I Got Love in My Tummy from recipe for old fashioned bread pudding , image source: www.pinterest.com
- 8 slices bread (I used a seeded granary bread)
- 4 heaped Tbls mincemeat (I bought mine after Xmas for 30p!)
- 1 egg, beaten
- 450 ml black tea (I used 3 tea bags)
- Sugar (to sprinkle at the end)
- Brew tea bags in 450ml boiling water and allow to cool.
- Break up bread. Place in baking dish. Add tea. Mix well. Allow to sit for 10 minutes.
- Finally add egg and mincemeat and stir thoroughly. Spread out smoothly.
- Bake in preheated oven at 175°c for about 35 minutes.
- Once out of the oven, sprinkle with sugar, allow to cool and cut into portions.
- Enjoy with a nice cup of tea.
Gallery of √ Recipe for Old Fashioned Bread Pudding
Related Posts for √ Recipe for Old Fashioned Bread Pudding
10 Best Date Nut Bread Molasses Recipes from recipes for date nut bread , image source: www.yummly.com Ingredients 12 servings 1 1/2 cup chopped dates 4 tbsp unsalted butter, at room temperature 1 tsp baking soda 1/2 tsp salt 2/3 cup light brown sugar, packed 1 cup buttermilk 1 large egg 1 tsp vanilla extract 1/2 tsp baking powder 1 3/4 cup all-purpose flour 1/2 […]
Janie s BEST munion Bread Recipe from recipes for communion bread , image source: www.youtube.com Ingredients 50 servings 1 cup flour 1/2 spoon butter Pinch salt Steps 8-10mins Mix your flour and salt together, put your butter and mix till fine bread crumbs Add a little water and get a dough, flatten on your work station and cut […]