Pita Bread Authentic Recipe from recipe for pita bread , image source: www.196flavors.com
- 1 Cup sourdough starter
- 1 1/2 Cup kamut flour (or spelt flour, whole wheat)
- 1/2 Cup Rye flour (or rice, mashed potatoe)
- 2 cup white flour
- 2 Tsp your favorite super seed(flax, chia, quinoa,sesame)
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 Tablespoon Olive oil
- 1 1/4 cup room temperature water (after boiling)
- Mix all dry ingredients first then add liquid. Slowly adding water to your mixing bowl while incorporate all ingredients together by hand. Knead your dough into a big smooth ball.
- Separate the dough into 4 equal parts and roll them into 4 smaller balls. Press down and roll the dough into 4 oval shape at about 1/4 inch thickness. Gently transfer the dough into 2 gallon size ziplock bags and allow them to rise at 90F oven(lamp only) for 6 hours or overnight on your countertop at room temperature about 65F.
- The next morning, heat your oven to 400 F degree. Transfer your dough onto a large metal non-sticking baking sheet. Bake 10 minutes on one side then 2 minutes on the other. You will see the bread puff up to form a large pocket. If no pocket forms, it still taste delicious.
Gallery of √ Recipe for Pita Bread
Related Posts for √ Recipe for Pita Bread
Jamaican Coco Bread Recipe Recipes in 2019 from jamaican hard dough bread recipe , image source: www.pinterest.ca Ingredients 6 servings 1 stick Butter 1 cup Sugar 1 Egg 3 Ripe Bananas 2 cup Flour 2 tsp Baking Powder 1 tsp Baking Soda 1 tsp Cinnamon 1/4 tsp Nutmeg 1 pinch Salt 1/2 cup Milk 2 tsp Vanilla Optional Ingredients 1/4 cup Rasins or Walnuts (or other nut of […]
Spread this GARLIC BUTTER SPREAD onto bread and bake for from garlic bread recipe from scratch , image source: www.pinterest.com Ingredients Pepperidge Farm white Italian bread 3 big garlic gloves About 7 good dashes of Thyme 1 tablespoon garlic powder 3/4 stick butter Steps 15 mins Take 3/4 of butter in a cup (not melted) put a few […]