Pita Bread Authentic Recipe from recipe for pita bread , image source: www.196flavors.com
- 1 Cup sourdough starter
- 1 1/2 Cup kamut flour (or spelt flour, whole wheat)
- 1/2 Cup Rye flour (or rice, mashed potatoe)
- 2 cup white flour
- 2 Tsp your favorite super seed(flax, chia, quinoa,sesame)
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 Tablespoon Olive oil
- 1 1/4 cup room temperature water (after boiling)
- Mix all dry ingredients first then add liquid. Slowly adding water to your mixing bowl while incorporate all ingredients together by hand. Knead your dough into a big smooth ball.
- Separate the dough into 4 equal parts and roll them into 4 smaller balls. Press down and roll the dough into 4 oval shape at about 1/4 inch thickness. Gently transfer the dough into 2 gallon size ziplock bags and allow them to rise at 90F oven(lamp only) for 6 hours or overnight on your countertop at room temperature about 65F.
- The next morning, heat your oven to 400 F degree. Transfer your dough onto a large metal non-sticking baking sheet. Bake 10 minutes on one side then 2 minutes on the other. You will see the bread puff up to form a large pocket. If no pocket forms, it still taste delicious.
Gallery of √ Recipe for Pita Bread
Related Posts for √ Recipe for Pita Bread
Chicken Parmesan Casserole from progressive bread crumbs recipes , image source: iheartrecipes.com Ingredients 1 cup flour pieces Chicken 1 cup breadcrumbs yellow or white will be okay 1 spoon garlic powder 1 spoon paprika 1/2 spoon black pepper 1 spoon salt 2 eggs Butter milk or plain yogurt for soaking I added basil and oregano but it’s optional Oil Steps Mix the salt […]
Sweet Challah Bread For Beginners And Experts Recipe from sweet challah bread recipe , image source: www.food.com Ingredients 5 lbs high gluten flour 1 cold + 3 hot c water 1 c sugar 1/2 c honey 4 tsp salt 1/2 c oil 4 eggs 3 oz yeast Steps Dissolve yeast in a cup of warm water (which will become your cup of cold […]
Banana Cake Recipe from apple bread pudding recipe martha stewart , image source: www.pinterest.com Ingredients 7 apples, peeled, cored, chopped into pieces 1 bag bread, i used multigrain bread, chopped into pieces 7 eggs 2 cups milk 2 1/2 cups brown sugar 1/2 tbsp -1 tbspcinnamon powder pinch nutmeg 5 tbsp corn flour Steps In a large mixing bowl, add eggs, milk, cinnamon, […]