Pita Bread Authentic Recipe from recipe for pita bread , image source: www.196flavors.com
- 1 Cup sourdough starter
- 1 1/2 Cup kamut flour (or spelt flour, whole wheat)
- 1/2 Cup Rye flour (or rice, mashed potatoe)
- 2 cup white flour
- 2 Tsp your favorite super seed(flax, chia, quinoa,sesame)
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 Tablespoon Olive oil
- 1 1/4 cup room temperature water (after boiling)
- Mix all dry ingredients first then add liquid. Slowly adding water to your mixing bowl while incorporate all ingredients together by hand. Knead your dough into a big smooth ball.
- Separate the dough into 4 equal parts and roll them into 4 smaller balls. Press down and roll the dough into 4 oval shape at about 1/4 inch thickness. Gently transfer the dough into 2 gallon size ziplock bags and allow them to rise at 90F oven(lamp only) for 6 hours or overnight on your countertop at room temperature about 65F.
- The next morning, heat your oven to 400 F degree. Transfer your dough onto a large metal non-sticking baking sheet. Bake 10 minutes on one side then 2 minutes on the other. You will see the bread puff up to form a large pocket. If no pocket forms, it still taste delicious.
Gallery of √ Recipe for Pita Bread
Related Posts for √ Recipe for Pita Bread
BS Recipes Butterflake Frozen Dough Rolls from recipes using frozen bread dough , image source: bsrecipe.blogspot.com Ingredients 4 servings 5 tbsp butter, softened 1/2 tsp dried parsley 1/4 tsp oregano 1/4 tsp seasoned salt 1 (1 lb) loaf frozen bread dough, thawed 1 cup thinly sliced pepperoni (about 5 1/4 oz) 2 cup shredded provolone cheese (or 8-10 slices) Steps 15 mins […]
Easy Irish Soda Bread The Midnight Baker from recipe irish soda bread , image source: bakeatmidnite.com Ingredients 8 servings 4 cups flour 2 teaspoons baking soda 1 teaspoon salt 1 2/3 cups buttermilk Steps 50 minutes In a large bowl combine flour, soda, and salt. Gradually stir in buttermilk until dough comes together in a slightly sticky ball. Turn […]
Classic Banana Bread from classic banana bread recipes , image source: anitalianinmykitchen.com Ingredients 1/2 cup Margarine (if salted, omit the salt in this recipe) 1 cup White sugar 2 Eggs 1 3/4 cup All-purpose flour 1 tsp Baking soda 1 Salt 1 tsp Vanilla extract 1/2 cup All-purpose cream (or whipping cream) 1 tsp White vinegar 4 Bananas Steps 1 hour 20 mins Combine margarine […]