Gluten Free Potato Bread Recipe Grain Free from recipe for potatoe bread , image source: www.cottercrunch.com
- 1 Cup sourdough starter
- 1 1/2 Cup kamut flour (or spelt flour, whole wheat)
- 1/2 Cup Rye flour (or rice, mashed potatoe)
- 2 cup white flour
- 2 Tsp your favorite super seed(flax, chia, quinoa,sesame)
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 Tablespoon Olive oil
- 1 1/4 cup room temperature water (after boiling)
- Mix all dry ingredients first then add liquid. Slowly adding water to your mixing bowl while incorporate all ingredients together by hand. Knead your dough into a big smooth ball.
- Separate the dough into 4 equal parts and roll them into 4 smaller balls. Press down and roll the dough into 4 oval shape at about 1/4 inch thickness. Gently transfer the dough into 2 gallon size ziplock bags and allow them to rise at 90F oven(lamp only) for 6 hours or overnight on your countertop at room temperature about 65F.
- The next morning, heat your oven to 400 F degree. Transfer your dough onto a large metal non-sticking baking sheet. Bake 10 minutes on one side then 2 minutes on the other. You will see the bread puff up to form a large pocket. If no pocket forms, it still taste delicious.
Gallery of √ Recipe for Potatoe Bread
Related Posts for √ Recipe for Potatoe Bread
Act Fast Chef Panettone Bread Pudding with Cinammon Syrup from pantone bread pudding recipe , image source: actfastchef.blogspot.com Ingredients 1/2 loaf potato bread – cut to 1″ cubes 4 eggs – beaten 1 1/3 cups milk 1 small Orange – zested and juiced 1/3 cup + 2 tbs brown sugar 2 tsp cinnamon Small splash of vanilla ~For the topping 1/4 […]
Easy No Knead Yeast Rolls melissassouthernstylekitchen from fast rising yeast bread recipes , image source: www.melissassouthernstylekitchen.com Ingredients 8 servings 6 cup all purpose flour 3 tbsp sugar 2 tsp salt 2 packages fast rising instant yeast 2 cup water 1/2 cup milk 3 tbsp margarine Steps 1 hour Set aside 1 c of all purpose flour from total amount. Mix remaining flour, […]
17 Best images about Emeril s Formulas on Pinterest from new orleans bread pudding recipe , image source: www.pinterest.com Ingredients 8-12 servings 1 loaf Brioche Bread (about 8 cups when cubed) 1 cup granulated sugar 5 eggs 2 cups milk 2 tsp vanilla extract 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon Caramel Sauce 1/2 cup light brown sugar 1/4 cup half and half (or 2T cream/2T […]