MOMMY S SWEET CONFESSIONS No Knead Pumpernickel Rolls from recipe for pumpernickel bread , image source: mommyssweetconfessions.blogspot.com
- As needed pumpernickel bread
- Sloppy Joes—————
- 1-1/2 pound ground beef 75/25
- 1-1/2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 2 tablespoons yellow prepared mustard
- 1/4 cup Heinz Tomato Ketchup
- 1/2 cup loose packed light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- To taste kosher salt
- As needed mayonnaise
- 4 medium potatoes
- As needed oil to fry in
- To taste kosher salt
- To taste your favorite cheeses
- Brown the ground beef with the spices
- Slice the potatoes with the skin on it
- Fry the potatoes
- Add salt to the paper towel
- Add the potatoes to the paper towel with the salt on it. Then add salt as needed.
- Add brown sugar
- Add mustard, ketchup, and tomato paste.
- Mix well and simmer 10 minutes.
- Add mayonnaise to the bread and then the potatoes slices.
- Cover with sloppy joe mixture.
- Top with the six cheese blend. If you don’t have it add whichever cheeses you like.
- Serve I hope you enjoy!!
Gallery of √ Recipe for Pumpernickel Bread
Related Posts for √ Recipe for Pumpernickel Bread
Chocolate Chip Banana Bread NatashasKitchen from banana bread recipe with chocolate chips , image source: natashaskitchen.com Ingredients 1 Sturdy Loaf of Bread, Sourdough 2 Tbsp Olive Oil 2 Tbsp Unsalted Butter 6 Cloves Garlic, minced 1 tsp Italian Seasoning 8 oz Mozzarella, shredded or Cubed Steps Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.Line a baking sheet with some aluminum foil and place […]
Rhubarb Sour Cream Coffee Cake Recipe Aesop from rhubarb bread recipe sour cream , image source: www.pinterest.ca Ingredients 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter) butter softenened 1 cup sugar 2 eggs beaten 1 1/2 cups flour 1 tsp. baking soda 1/2 tsp. salt 1 cup mashed bananas about 3 1/2 cup sour cream 1 tsp. vanilla 1 cup walnuts chopped (optional) Steps Preheat oven to 350 […]
Gluten Free Low Fat Banana Bread Muffins [No Sugar Added] from banana bread recipe no sugar , image source: www.sugarfreemom.com Ingredients 3 big ripe bananas or 5 smaller bananas 1/2 cup greek yogurt (plain or vanilla) 1/2 cup honey 1 tsp vanilla extract 2 eggs 1 & 1/2 cups all purpose flour or whole wheat 1 tsp baking soda 1 tsp baking powder […]