Sourdough Bread from recipe for sourdough bread , image source: www.splendidtable.org
- 4 cups mashed asian yam
- 4 cups warm water
- 1 cup sourdough starter
- 3 tsp cumin seeds
- 3 tsp salt
- 1 tsp dry yeast, optional
- 7 cup organic spelt flour
- 1 cup organic oat flour
- 10 cups organic AP flour
- Mix wet ingredients well in a mixer. Then add dry ingredients. One cup of flour at a time.
- Once the dough is well Incorporated. Divide it into 3 portion and allow them to rest in big container. Check every 2 hours.
- By 4th hour, remove the dough from the containers. Shape it into anything you want. Place them on a floured baking pan.
- Rest for another 2 hour before baking. Bake at 375F for 20-35 minutes depends on the thickness of the breads.
- Enjoy for the rest of two weeks. Good for a week in the fridge or many weeks in a freezer.
Gallery of √ Recipe for sourdough Bread
Related Posts for √ Recipe for sourdough Bread
how to make fluffy fry bread from fluffy fry bread recipe , image source: recipeler.com Ingredients 2-3 slices bread 1 egg 1/2 tbs sugar (I used 1tbs) 1 pinch salt 1/4 tsp vanilla extract 3 tbs milk 8 strawberries 1/2 orange 1-2 tbs honey/ maple syrup 1 pinch cinnamon Steps Clean and cut your fruits. Set aside. Whisk egg, sugar, and salt until sugar completely […]
MOMMY S SWEET CONFESSIONS No Knead Pumpernickel Rolls from recipe for pumpernickel bread , image source: mommyssweetconfessions.blogspot.com Ingredients 3 servings As needed pumpernickel bread Sloppy Joes————— 1-1/2 pound ground beef 75/25 1-1/2 tablespoons tomato paste 2 tablespoons yellow prepared mustard 1/4 cup Heinz Tomato Ketchup 1/2 cup loose packed light brown sugar 1 teaspoon onion powder 1 teaspoon ground black pepper To taste kosher […]