Easy Peasy Paleo Flourless Sweet Potato Bread from recipe for sweet potato bread , image source: easypeas-y.blogspot.com
- A. 400 g bread flour
- 250 g purple sweet potato(peeled, sliced, steamed & mashed)
- 40 g caster sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp instant yeast
- 160 ml fresh milk
- 60 g butter
- B. Filling
- 150 g butter
- 150 g sugar
- 170 g sifted plain flour
- C. Other
- 30 ml milk
- 30 g almond flakes
- Make filling: melt butter in microwave. Stir in sugar till dissolve. Stir in flour. Let rest for a while. Shape into balls for later use.
- Place all ingredients in bowl of standing mixer and knead until it come together and elastic. Cover and let it rise double in size.
- Punch dough to release air. Divide in to equal portions. Shape into balls.
- Put in filling and shape into balls then place into greased pan. Let rise for double in size.
- Brush with milk and sprinkle with almond flakes. Bake in 170oC about 25 -30’ till yellow brown (>=90oC).
- Love the beautiful purple!
- Cut into slices!
Gallery of √ Recipe for Sweet Potato Bread
Related Posts for √ Recipe for Sweet Potato Bread
Craftaholics Anonymous from quick bread machine recipes , image source: www.craftaholicsanonymous.net Ingredients 1 stick butter ( room temperature ) 2/3 cup milk 2 eggs 2 1/2 cup all-purpose flour 1 cup granulated sugar 2 1/2 tsp baking powder 1/2 tsp baking soda 1 tsp salt 2/3 cup mashed ripe bananas 1/2 cup chopped walnuts Steps 10 mins Spray bread machine pan with non-stick cooking spray. […]
Hawaii Mom Blog Mango Bread Recipe from hawaiian mango bread recipe , image source: www.hawaiimomblog.com Ingredients 8 servings Pudding 1 loaf white bread cubed 3 cup coconut milk 1 can (14oz) condensed milk 1 tbsp coconut extract 4 beaten eggs 1/4 tsp cinnamon 1/4 cup sugar mango sauce 3 riped mangoes, peeled and diced 6 tbsp water 5 tbsp sugar 1 cinnamon stick 1 tsp lime juice […]
Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Cake Bread from pumpkin bread recipe for bread machine , image source: www.breadmakermachines.com Ingredients 5-serving 600 g Whole wheat – 450 ml Water – 35 g Sugar – 8 g Coconut powder – 2 tsps Salt – 28 g Butter – 2 tsps Yeast – 73 g Pumpkin seeds – Steps 240 mins Select wheat in bread machine with medium […]