Easy Peasy Paleo Flourless Sweet Potato Bread from recipe for sweet potato bread , image source: easypeas-y.blogspot.com
- A. 400 g bread flour
- 250 g purple sweet potato(peeled, sliced, steamed & mashed)
- 40 g caster sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp instant yeast
- 160 ml fresh milk
- 60 g butter
- B. Filling
- 150 g butter
- 150 g sugar
- 170 g sifted plain flour
- C. Other
- 30 ml milk
- 30 g almond flakes
- Make filling: melt butter in microwave. Stir in sugar till dissolve. Stir in flour. Let rest for a while. Shape into balls for later use.
- Place all ingredients in bowl of standing mixer and knead until it come together and elastic. Cover and let it rise double in size.
- Punch dough to release air. Divide in to equal portions. Shape into balls.
- Put in filling and shape into balls then place into greased pan. Let rise for double in size.
- Brush with milk and sprinkle with almond flakes. Bake in 170oC about 25 -30’ till yellow brown (>=90oC).
- Love the beautiful purple!
- Cut into slices!
Gallery of √ Recipe for Sweet Potato Bread
Related Posts for √ Recipe for Sweet Potato Bread
Unbelievably Moist Banana Bread Forks n Flip Flops from super moist banana nut bread recipe , image source: forksnflipflops.com Ingredients 3 ripe bananas 1/2 cup melted butter 1 1/2 cup flour 1 cup sugar 2 eggs 1 tsp baking soda 1/2 tsp banana extract 1/2 cup chopped walnuts, optional Steps Preheat oven to 300. Spray loaf pan with non – stick cooking spray […]
Easy Bread Pudding Recipe from recipe for bread pudding , image source: www.cdkitchen.com Ingredients 1 loaf sliced cinnamon raisin bread, ends removed and cut into 1 inch cubes 3 cups eggnog 3 eggs 1/2 cup sugar 1/2 cup pecan pieces Hand full of chocolate chips optional Caramel sauce optional Powdered sugar for dusting optional Steps Preheat oven to 350Lightly butter […]
Bread Potato ion Whole Wheat Flat Bread An All from whole wheat flat bread recipe , image source: www.all-creatures.org Ingredients 12 servings 3 cup whole wheat flour 1 tbsp olive oil 1 1/2 cup water Steps 30 mins Mix all ingredients, flatten on baking sheet, bake at 350 for 20 minutes. Eat plain or with cinnamon sugar, jelly […]