Soft & Delicious Whole Grain Seed Bread a Houseful of from recipe for whole wheat bread , image source: housefulofhandmade.com
- 1 1/4 cups milk
- 1 1/2 teaspoons active dry yeast
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil canola oil or
- 1/4 cup honey plus , 1 teaspoons
- 3 cups whole wheat flour
- 1/2 cup oats rolled
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons milk brushing , for
- oats rolled , for sprinkling on top
- 1.Warm milk in microwave until temp reaches 180 F, then let cool to 100 F (to be warm not hot).
- 2.Add 1 teaspoon honey to warm milk and whisk in, sprinkle yeast over milk and stir in, let sit for 10 -15 minutes to proof the yeast or until the mixture is foamy on top.
- Stir together 1/4 cup honey with oil, stir in the yeast mixture, then add the flour, followed by the oat and salt, mix together with a wooden spoon until a sticky dough forms, cover with plastic warps and let sit for 10 minutes.
- After 10 minutes knead the dough for 10 – 15 minutes (you can more flour by tablespoon as needed).
- Shape dough into a round with a smooth top and place in greased bowl, turning dough once to coat with the oil, cover with greased plastic warp and leave to rise until doubled size 1 1/2 – 2 hours.
- Spray loaf pan, gently punch down risen dough and shape into a log with the same dimensions as the bread pan, using your palms to pull the outer edges under so that the top of the loaf is smooth.
- Place in pan and press down gently to fill space in the tin. Take 1 hour to rise. Meanwhile; preheat the oven 350 F.
- Before baking brush the top of the loaf with milk and sprinkle with oat, bake for 38 – 40 minutes.
Gallery of √ Recipe for whole Wheat Bread
Related Posts for √ Recipe for whole Wheat Bread
Simple Banana Bread Recipe A Spark of Creativity from banana bread recipe with 3 bananas , image source: asparkofcreativity.com Ingredients 1 box yellow cake mix 3 ripe bananas 2 eggs 1 chocolate syrup Steps Preheat oven at 350 Put all ingredients in a bowl and mix Grease a loaf pan, add mix to pan and add chocolate syrup on […]
DUTCH APPLE BREAD Butter with a Side of Bread from apple bread recipe with fresh apples , image source: butterwithasideofbread.com Ingredients Cinnamon Sugar : 1/3 Cup light brown sugar 1 teaspoon cinnamon For the bread : 2/3 cup white sugar 1/2 Cup butter- softened 2 eggs 1 & 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract 1 &1/2 cups flour 1 &3/4 teaspoon baking powder 1/2 milk 2 Apples […]
Simply Recipes Banana Bread from moist banana bread recipe , image source: rhodeygirltests.com Ingredients Wet ingredients 4 over ripe bananas smashed 1/2 C butter at room temp 2 eggs 1 tsp vanilla 1/2 C sour cream Dry ingredients 1 1/2 C flour 1 tsp baking soda 1/2 tsp salt 1 C sugar Steps Preheat oven to 350° In a large bowl beat wet ingredients […]