Cinnamon Banana Bread Muffins To her as Family from recipes for banana bread muffins , image source: togetherasfamily.com
- 2-3 ripe bananas
- 1/3 cup melted butter
- 1 tsp baking soda
- Pinch salt
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 large egg, beaten (I used 1/4 cup egg white)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups all purpose flour (I used GF flour)
- Preheat oven to 350 and grease muffin pan
- In mixing bowl, mash bananas until completely smooth. Stir in melted butter.
- Mix in baking soda and salt. Stir in sugar, beaten egg, and vanilla extract. Mix in the Flour.
- Pour/Scoop batter into muffin tin. Bake for 12-15 min or until tester insert in center comes out clean.
- Remove from oven let cool and enjoy!
Gallery of √ Recipes for Banana Bread Muffins
Related Posts for √ Recipes for Banana Bread Muffins
301 Moved Permanently from recipes for banana bread , image source: 21nogluten.wordpress.com Ingredients Wet ingredients 4 over ripe bananas smashed 1/2 C butter at room temp 2 eggs 1 tsp vanilla 1/2 C sour cream Dry ingredients 1 1/2 C flour 1 tsp baking soda 1/2 tsp salt 1 C sugar Steps Preheat oven to 350° In a large bowl beat wet ingredients together […]
Ancient Egypt Flatbread Recipe from ancient egyptian bread recipe , image source: amatrecipe.co Ingredients 5 serving For dough; 1 cup all purpose flour 2 tsp instant active dry yeast 2 spoon semolina flour Pinch Salt 2 tsp sugar 1/2 cup oil For stuffing; 1 cup mince 1 cup chopped onion 1 tsp garlic Powder 1 tsp oragano 1 tsp paprika to taste Salt 1 tsp Cumin powder Steps […]