Lemon Blueberry Bread Glorious Treats from recipes for blueberry bread , image source: www.glorioustreats.com
- 2 cups All Purpose Flour
- 3/4 cup Granulated Sugar
- Stick Unsalted Butter at room temperature
- 4 Ripe Bananas, lightly mashed
- 1/4 cup Milk
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 1 tsp Salt
- 2 Eggs
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1-1/2 cups Fresh Blueberries
- Zest of 1 Orange
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 9 by 5 inch loaf pan and line the bottom with parchment paper.
- In a bowl, mix together the flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt, set aside. In a large bowl, toss the blueberries with about 1/2 cup of the flour mixture, set them aside as well.
- In the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with a paddle attachment, cream together the butter and sugar. Add the eggs and orange zest and whisk to combine. Add the mashed bananas and vanilla and mix to combine.
- Add the dry ingredients and mix in while adding in the milk, mix until you have a smooth batter. Add in the blueberry mixture and mix it together long enough to incorporate everything but making sure the blueberries don’t burst.
- Pour batter into the prepared loaf pan and bake for about one hour or until fully cooked through. Allow it to cool before serving
- Notes- can use frozen berries, just thaw them out first.
Gallery of √ Recipes for Blueberry Bread
Related Posts for √ Recipes for Blueberry Bread
Quick Yeast Bread Recipe Genius Kitchen from yeast cheese bread recipe , image source: www.geniuskitchen.com Ingredients 46 breads 250 gram sugar 200 gram margarine 450 ml water 1 kilogram wheat flour 4 eggs 2 tablespoon yeast Cheese Steps About 2-3 hour Put all of the ingredients into a bowl except cheese Mix all of the ingredients using mixer for about 20 […]
Moist Cinnamon Apple Bread thestayathomechef from moist apple bread recipe , image source: thestayathomechef.com Ingredients 10 Granny Smith apples 2 sticks salted butter 1 & 1/3 cup of light brown sugar 1 tbsp vanilla essence 2 cans flaky Pillsbury biscuits 1 tbsp lemon juice 1 tbsp gingerbread spice Steps Peel and dice up apples. Reserve one apple (peel and slice thinly to […]