Healthy Banana Bread Recipe with Chocolate Chips from recipes for chocolate chip banana bread , image source: www.wellplated.com
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 4 very ripe bananas (medium to large)
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup (packed) brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil (or light olive oil)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup (heaping) dark chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease a 9×5 inch loaf pan. Set aside. In a medium bowl wisk together flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Set aside.
- Peel bananas. Place in a large bowl with both sugars, eggs, and cinnamon. Mash with a handheld potato masher (or fork) until everything is combined and liquid with small chunks of banana remaining.
- Vigorously stir in oil and vanilla until incorporated. Add flour mixture. Fold in until just combined (about 20 turns of the spoon). Fold in chocolate chips.
- Pour batter into prepared loaf pan. Place in oven. Bake until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Usually about 45-55 minutes.
- Remove from oven. Let cool in pan 10 minutes. Turn out onto a wire rack and allow to cool at least 30 minutes more before slicing. Enjoy!
Gallery of √ Recipes for Chocolate Chip Banana Bread
Related Posts for √ Recipes for Chocolate Chip Banana Bread
Vegan Banana Nut Bread healthy Banana walnut loaf bread from vegan banana bread recipe , image source: www.ruchiskitchen.com Ingredients 4 medium size of overripe banana 2/3 cup canola oil (160 ml) 1 1/4 cup all purpose flour (180 gr) 1 tsp baking powder 1/2 tsp baking soda 1/4 tsp salt 1 tsp vanilla essence 1 tsp cinnamon powder 1/3 cup granulated sugar (80 gr) […]
Rose s Rustic Italian Bread Recipe from rustic italian bread recipe , image source: www.justapinch.com Ingredients 2 loaves 1 tbsp. instant yeast 1 tbsp. granulated sugar 1 cup warm water 1 tsp. salt 1 tsp. dried oregano 1 tsp. dried basil 2 tsp. dried rosemary 6 cloves garlic, minced 1/3 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese 2 cups – 2 1/2 cups all purpose flour 3 […]