Ciabatta Buns Recipe from recipes for ciabatta bread , image source: associationavh.com
- 1 packages (2 and 1/4 teaspoons) yeast
- 1 1/2 cup hot water, like you would use to wash your hands. Not too hot!
- 4 cup bread flour (all purpose also works, but not preferred.)
- 1 1/4 tbsp sugar
- 2 tsp table salt
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh rosemary
- 3 tbsp good olive oil, plus a little more for drizzling on top.
- 2 pinch kosher salt
- In a small measuring cup or bowl (2 cup capacity) Add yeast and 1/4 teaspoon of the sugar. Add hot water and gently pinch the yeast between fingers to dissolve. Set aside.
- In the bowl of your food processor or mixer (with dough hook), add flour, table salt, remaining tablespoon of sugar and rosemary. Pulse once or twice to mix.
- When yeast has started to get a little foamy: with mixer running, pour the liquid into dry ingredients being careful to get all the at in.
- Add 3 tablespoons olive oil, continuing to mix until dough comes together in a ball.
- Add a little more flour if necessary, but your dough should by very sticky.
- Dump dough onto floured surface and knead until smooth and elastic- about 20 times.
- Shape into ball and place into oiled bowl. Cover loosely and leave in warm place for 75 minutes.
- When dough has doubled in size, dump it out onto lightly floured surface and knead just a few times to deflate. Do not over knead.
- Divide dough in half and shape into two small loaves. Place loaves on baking parchment. Then press down and outward to flatten them to about one inch thickness.
- Cover loosely with plastic wrap which has been sprayed with cooking oil spray, and set in a warm place until doubled in size – about 40 minutes.
- Meanwhile, Preheat oven to 375°. When dough is ready and oven is hot, Remove plastic wrap, poke top of bread with fingers to create slight indentations.
- Drizzle olive oil lightly and evenly over bread. Sprinkle with kosher salt.
- Slide parchment onto baking sheet, or preferably onto hot baking stone in oven.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, until golden brown.
Gallery of √ Recipes for Ciabatta Bread
Related Posts for √ Recipes for Ciabatta Bread
Easy Monkey Bread Recipe Recipe from easy monkey bread recipes , image source: thedailymeal.com Ingredients 2 packs pillsbury biscuits cut into quarters 1/2 cup brown sugar 1/2 cup granulated sugar 2 teaspoons cinnamon For the icing 1 block of cream cheese softened 1/2 cup confectioners sugar if you don’t have that regular granulated sugar will work just fine Steps Preheat […]
Gingerbread House Recipe Wine & Glue from ginger bread house recipe , image source: www.wineandglue.com Ingredients 2 servings For Egg Sandwich: 6 fresh slices of bread with edges discarded 2 hard boiled eggs to taste Salt 1 tb freshly crushed black pepper 1 Tb butter at room temperature For Masala Tea/ Doodh Cha:(2 servings) 1 cup plain milk 1/2 cup water 2 green […]
Apple Cinnamon Pull Apart Bread ⋆ Real Housemoms from cinnamon apple bread recipe , image source: realhousemoms.com Ingredients 230 g water 150 g sour dough 40 g sugar 380 g bread flour 30 g milk powder 5 g salt 35 g olive oil 2 tbsp raisins For apple mixture 2 small apple cut to 1cm cube 2 tsp cinnamon 1 tbsp sugar Steps My sour dough […]