Easy Homemade Cornbread recipe Simple Buttery Cornbread from recipes for corn bread , image source: www.eatingonadime.com
- 1/2 onion, diced fine
- 1 -ounce unsalted butter
- 1/2 teaspoon thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon rosemary
- 1 (15 ounce) can creamed style sweet corn
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 cup yellow cornmeal, whole grain, stone ground
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- to taste Ground black pepper
- 2 cups French bread, cubed – https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/11150460-french-bread
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a Cast Iron Skillet, sweat onions with butter for 5-10 minutes until translucent then add herbs.
- Combine corn, cream, eggs, baking powder, cornmeal, parmesan, salt, and pepper in a large mixing bowl. Add cubed bread and fold to combine. Pour batter into skillet, right on top of the onion mixture. Bake 50 minutes, or until set. Cool slightly before serving.
Gallery of √ Recipes for Corn Bread
Related Posts for √ Recipes for Corn Bread
Sourdough Pumpernickel Bread The Perfect Sandwich Loaf from sourdough pumpernickel bread recipe , image source: www.baking-sense.com Ingredients 10 servings 500 g bread flour 5 g salt 50 g active starter 350 g warm water Steps 17h Taking 30g starter from the fridge, let it in room temperature. Add 30g warm water + 30g bread flour. Stir it well and […]
Rustic Sourdough Bread Recipe from king arthur bread recipes , image source: www.kingarthurflour.com Ingredients 4 cups bread flour + extra for dusting 3 tsp herbs de Provence 2 tsp salt 1.5 tsp sugar 2 tsp instant dry yeast 1.5 cups warm water 1 egg for eggwash, lightly beaten Steps Mix all dry ingredients together in a bowl and form a well in […]
Classic Easy Zucchini Bread Chocolate With Grace from easy zucchini bread recipe , image source: chocolatewithgrace.com Ingredients Dry Ingredients 1.5 cups flour .5 teaspoon baking powder .5 teaspoon baking soda (gives the nice brown color) 1.5 teaspoons ground cinnamon .5 teaspoon nutmeg (lil extra to taste of u like) .5 teaspoon salt Not dry ingredients 😉 1 cup grated zucchini (try to […]