For the Love of Cooking Crusty French Bread from recipes for french bread , image source: fortheloveofcooking-recipes.blogspot.com
- A. Bread
- 230 g all purpose flour
- 60 g bread flour
- 125 g whole milk
- 40 g sugar
- 4 g instant yeast
- 3 g salt
- 1 egg (50g)
- 65 g unsalted butter
- B. Topping
- 30 g pearl sugar
- 1 egg +15ml water
- In a mixing bowl, mixed all the ingredients (exept butter) together. Use a spoon to slightly stir it until it form a sticky dough. Use the dough hook in the machine to beat the dough at medium to low speed for about 5 minutes. After 5 minutes, add butter change from medium to high speed for about 7 minutes until the dough is smooth and leaves the side of the mixing bowl.
- Transfer the dough out to a lightly floured surface. Lightly knead Lightly knead, shape into a ball. Cover the dough with a wet towel or clingy wrap in the process of proofing.
- Let it proof 30 minutes.
- Divide into 6-8 equal portions. Cover by clingy wrap and rest 10’.
- Roll the dough into a long cylindrical shape. Transfer the dough to the baking tray and and let it proof until it is double to triple in size (about 60’).
- Preheat the oven to 210oC. Prepare 2 cups of boiling water to be put in 2 different corner of the oven.
- Once the proofing is done, brush the dough with egg wash and use scizzor to make zigzag cut.
- Sprinkle pearl sugar on top.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until the bread is golden brown.
- Ta da…
- So soft inside!
- Best served with a cup of milk coffee.
- Lovely bread!
Gallery of √ Recipes for French Bread
Related Posts for √ Recipes for French Bread
Copycat Hawaiian Bread Recipe BREAD in 2019 from copycat king’s hawaiian bread recipe , image source: www.pinterest.com Ingredients 2 tbsp Yeast 1/2 cup Warm Water 3 Eggs 1 cup Pineapple Juice 1/2 cup Water 3/4 cup Sugar 1/2 tsp Ginger 1 tsp Canilla 1/2 cup Butter, melted 6 cup Flour Steps Dissolve yeast in warm water about 10 minutes, until creamy. Beat the yeast mixture […]
This Banana Bread Recipe is loaded with ripe bananas from moist banana nut bread recipe , image source: www.pinterest.com Ingredients 3 med to lg over-ripe bananas 1 1/2 cups flour 1/4 cup vegetable oil 1 egg 3/4 cups sugar 1 tbs ground cinnamon 1 1/2 tsp baking powder 1/4 tsp baking soda 4 whole shelled walnuts, crushed Steps Preheat oven to 350° and grease […]
Check out Ina Garten s Sticky Buns It s so easy to make from barefoot contessa zucchini bread recipe , image source: www.pinterest.com Ingredients 16 servings 3 large eggs 3 tsp vanilla extract 2 cup sugar 3 cup sifted all purpose flour 1 tsp baking soda 1/4 tsp baking powder 1/2 tsp nutmeg 1/2 cup raisins or dried cranberries (optional) 1/2 tsp salt 3 […]