How to Make the BEST Monkey Bread Sweet Bread Recipe by from recipes for monkey bread , image source: www.youtube.com
- 24 ounces buttermilk biscuits I used three 8-ounce packages
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon or you can use pumpkin pie spice
- 1 c butter
- 1/2 c brown sugar
- Prepare Bundt pan by heavily greasing with butter. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Cut each biscuit into four equal bite-sized pieces.
- Combine 1 cup sugar and 2 teaspoons cinnamon in a bowl or plastic bag. Drop roll the pieces of dough in the sugar cinnamon mixture and gently arrange them into the prepared Bundt pan.
- In a small sauce pan, combine 1/2 cup of the remaining sugar cinnamon mixture (discard remaining or use for another recipe) with 1/2 cup brown sugar and 1 cup butter.
- Bring mixture just to a boil and then immediately remove from heat. Stir until sugars have fully dissolved.
- Carefully drizzle the mixture over the rolled dough balls in the Bundt pan.
- Bake in center of preheated oven for 30 minutes.
- Allow pan to rest for about 5 minutes, then cover with a large plate and invert. To eat, pull desired amount off with your fingers and enjoy the gooey sweet sinful treat.
Gallery of √ Recipes for Monkey Bread
Related Posts for √ Recipes for Monkey Bread
Starbucks Banana Walnut Bread Manila Spoon from banana walnut bread recipe , image source: www.manilaspoon.com Ingredients 12 servings 2 cups all purpose flour 1 teaspoon baking powder 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt 1/2 cup butter (room temperature) 3/4 cup light brown sugar 2 eggs 3 large very ripe bananas (don’t mash until ready to mix) 1 tablespoon vanilla extract 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder 1/2 […]
Grandma s Irish Soda Bread Sallys Baking Addiction from baking soda bread recipe , image source: sallysbakingaddiction.com Ingredients 1/2 cup butter (1 stick) 1 cup sugar 2 eggs 3 bananas, mashed 2 cups flour 1 teaspoon baking soda 1 1/2 cups strawberries, cut and coated with flour Steps Preheat oven to 350F degrees. Spray two 9×5 loaf pan with nonstick spray. Set […]