Bread Pudding Recipe Recipes from recipes for old fashioned bread pudding , image source: www.pinterest.com
- 8 slices bread (I used a seeded granary bread)
- 4 heaped Tbls mincemeat (I bought mine after Xmas for 30p!)
- 1 egg, beaten
- 450 ml black tea (I used 3 tea bags)
- Sugar (to sprinkle at the end)
- Brew tea bags in 450ml boiling water and allow to cool.
- Break up bread. Place in baking dish. Add tea. Mix well. Allow to sit for 10 minutes.
- Finally add egg and mincemeat and stir thoroughly. Spread out smoothly.
- Bake in preheated oven at 175°c for about 35 minutes.
- Once out of the oven, sprinkle with sugar, allow to cool and cut into portions.
- Enjoy with a nice cup of tea.
Gallery of √ Recipes for Old Fashioned Bread Pudding
Related Posts for √ Recipes for Old Fashioned Bread Pudding
Easy Homemade Brazilian Cheese Bread Recipe Honest And from easy cheese bread recipe , image source: www.honestandtruly.com Ingredients 10 servings 3 large eggs 3 tablespoons cream cheese, at room temperature 1/4 teaspoon baking powder 1 tablespoon grated tomano cheese, plus more for sprinkling tops 1/4 teaspoon garlic pepper seasoning Steps 10 mins Preheat oven to 300. Line a baking sheet […]
No Knead Bread Quick and Easy Crusty Artisan Bread Recipe from easy fast bread recipe , image source: www.somewhatsimple.com Ingredients 3 Very ripe bananas, peeled 1/3 cup Melted butter 1 cup Sugar 1 Egg,beaten 1 tsp Vanilla extract 1 tsp Baking soda 1 pinch Salt 1 1/2 cup All-purpose flour Steps Preheat the oven to 350°F (175°C), and butter a 4×8-inch loaf pan. […]
Country White Bread from white bread machine recipe , image source: www.breadmakermachines.com Ingredients 1 1/2 cups water 1 1/2 tsp salt 3 tsp sugar 2 tps butter 3 1/2 cups all purpose flour 1 1/2 tsp bread machine yeast Steps Put the ingredients in the machine in this order: water, sugar, salt, butter, flour, yeast. Take care to make sure the […]