Irish Potato Bread Recipe from recipes for potato bread , image source: www.unconventionalbaker.com
- A. 400 g bread flour
- 250 g purple sweet potato(peeled, sliced, steamed & mashed)
- 40 g caster sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp instant yeast
- 160 ml fresh milk
- 60 g butter
- B. Filling
- 150 g butter
- 150 g sugar
- 170 g sifted plain flour
- C. Other
- 30 ml milk
- 30 g almond flakes
- Make filling: melt butter in microwave. Stir in sugar till dissolve. Stir in flour. Let rest for a while. Shape into balls for later use.
- Place all ingredients in bowl of standing mixer and knead until it come together and elastic. Cover and let it rise double in size.
- Punch dough to release air. Divide in to equal portions. Shape into balls.
- Put in filling and shape into balls then place into greased pan. Let rise for double in size.
- Brush with milk and sprinkle with almond flakes. Bake in 170oC about 25 -30’ till yellow brown (>=90oC).
- Love the beautiful purple!
- Cut into slices!
Gallery of √ Recipes for Potato Bread
Related Posts for √ Recipes for Potato Bread
Easy Crusty French Bread from simple french bread recipe , image source: www.lifeasastrawberry.com Ingredients 4 cups bread flour + extra for dusting 3 tsp herbs de Provence 2 tsp salt 1.5 tsp sugar 2 tsp instant dry yeast 1.5 cups warm water 1 egg for eggwash, lightly beaten Steps Mix all dry ingredients together in a bowl and form a well in […]
Pepperoni Pizza Monkey Bread Recipes — Dishmaps from pepperoni pizza bread recipe , image source: dishmaps.com Ingredients Bread slices 6 Cheese slices 6 10 Olives 2 tablespoon Barbecue sauce 1 tablespoon Ketchup 1 tablespoon Garlic powder 5 tablespoons Onions chopped Capsicum chopped 5 table spoons Red chilli flakes (to taste) Oregano to sprinkle Steps Take bread slices and spread a […]